Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Check out the M14 forums. From what I've read and heard, they're hit or miss. The receivers are good but the built rifles don't always run that well.

If you can swing it, go for an LRB or maybe try to find a nice older Springfield.

Warbird in Texas really knows how to build them.

Fulton Armory are supposed to be top notch too.
    Just read about 20 pages. I see what you're talking about. Seems JRA sends a dog out the door on a regular basis. Sounds like Bula had a bad batch of op-rods which really threw a wrench in the works.

I've been looking at the LRBs as well. I don't know that I want to spend almost double. It seems to me that Bula and JRA have been fixing the problem rifles without much drama. I'll have to decide if I want to roll the dice or spend big dollars. I've had two Springfields but I've always wanted a forged receiver just because that's how the originals were made.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Check out the M14 forums. From what I've read and heard, they're hit or miss. The receivers are good but the built rifles don't always run that well.

If you can swing it, go for an LRB or maybe try to find a nice older Springfield.

Warbird in Texas really knows how to build them.

Fulton Armory are supposed to be top notch too.
    Fulton Armory are the top dog when it comes to M1A’s for quite sometime now. I have two Springfield’s one a NM I used for NRA high power and while I have never had an issue they are far from being as accurate as a bone stock FA.

If your going to own just one and plan to keep it stock then it’s worth going FA.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Just read about 20 pages. I see what you're talking about. Seems JRA sends a dog out the door on a regular basis. Sounds like Bula had a bad batch of op-rods which really threw a wrench in the works.

I've been looking at the LRBs as well. I don't know that I want to spend almost double. It seems to me that Bula and JRA have been fixing the problem rifles without much drama. I'll have to decide if I want to roll the dice or spend big dollars. I've had two Springfields but I've always wanted a forged receiver just because that's how the originals were made.
    I get that. I used to be all about forged steel and walnut or nothing.

You should ask Noah what he thinks.

He's probably forgotten more about M14/M1A's than most of us will ever know.

Ok, back to the deals....

Kel-tec P32 for $189.99

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...unds?a=1817650

(Lackawanna County)

For those in the Scranton area...

32104529_2046519832043647_2256705847453286400_n.jpg

From their FB page:
    Stop in this Saturday for your chance to win!

We'll be selecting a winner from our in-store customers for a Strion LED HL Light, a Pivotal Trainer, and a Sig Sauer P365! Make any purchase for a red ticket, a purchase of $50 or more for both a red and blue ticket, or a purchase of $100 or more for a red, blue, and white ticket!

In-store purchases on Saturday only.

daily deal, expires 5/14 $179 pistol build kit with the sb3 5 position "brace"
    PSA PIstol Lower Build Kit With Adjustable SB Tactical Brace - 5165448118
    image is link
    not sure how much of a deal, the brace sells for $170 from manufacturer.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    not sure how much of a deal, the brace sells for $170 from manufacturer.
    Brace usually goes for $130, so figure $50 for the LPK. Pretty average for price, but if the brace is in stock that makes it a deal. Been waiting on Brownells to get one to me for 4 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Brace usually goes for $130, so figure $50 for the LPK. Pretty average for price, but if the brace is in stock that makes it a deal. Been waiting on Brownells to get one to me for 4 weeks now.
    thank you. I want one so bad but can't swing it.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lehigh County)

centerfiresystems close out sale on stocks

https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-...eid=e4a833aa32

Built for 7.62 Garand conversion -- This was after the NATO round was established and consisted of converting 30-06 to 7.62 by chopping off the breech and re-chambering. This allowed them to make use of new and used USGI .30 cal. tubes that did not have to be newly made. Along with this came op rods, rear handguards and stocks that had to be 1/2 inch shorter than standard to make the chopped barrel work.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    Got in on this last night. Seems decent and the biggest detractor is finish durability i gathered from other reviews so far. NBD and you could always cerakote it if desired. https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/...093388/&page=4

Btw, you can use coupon 704tactical to save a few bucks and free shipping. Works on only select items like the nitride g19 threaded barrel and I think the stainless g17 non threaded. Got the g19 for $53.19 shipped. That’s less than half on dealer cost for a sico barrel.
    Ordered a Glock 19 threaded barrel for that price . Will give it a try.

(Berks County)

^ Of course only stainless in stock and none of the 8 coupon codes I’ve found work. That’s a sign to pass. Damn.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

Page 1282 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 28278211821232127212781279128012811282128312841285128612921332138217822282 ... LastLast