Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by kcb38 View Post
    I don't normally post Palmetto State deals but wow!Five 8 round 9mm Shield mags and 250 rounds of WWB 124 grain for 100 bucks shipped!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/five-...t=5%3a00+Email
    And immediately afterwards:

Quote Originally Posted by PSA
    The requested quantity for "Winchester USA 9mm NATO 124gr FMJ Ammunition 50rds - Q4318" is not available.
    Grrrrrrr

EDIT: WORKS NOW!
    Last edited by djeuch; October 11th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpyingling22 View Post

Back in stock

I'm going to be better than I have been and not buy a bunch to take advantage of the panic.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'm going to be better than I have been and not buy a bunch to take advantage of the panic.
    Clearly the only panic buying going on is bumpy stocks.

Everything else remains in stock and at bargain prices.

Not sure if that's good or bad, but I suspect that not many people are concerned about "their" guns being targeted, which suggests complacency, which is not good.

I still can't afford to buy anything, but I learned my lesson in 2013 and if a panic started, I'm already ahead of the game.
    I was going to sell an AR, but I'm holding off if I can until we get a taste of how things are shaping up as far as proposed bills are concerned.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Not sure if that's good or bad, but I suspect that not many people are concerned about "their" guns being targeted, which suggests complacency, which is not good.

I still can't afford to buy anything, but I learned my lesson in 2013 and if a panic started, I'm already ahead of the game.
    I was going to sell an AR, but I'm holding off if I can until we get a taste of how things are shaping up as far as proposed bills are concerned.
    It is soooooo tempting to pick up a few for a quick flip. I. Must. Resist.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Ammo, magazines and ARs are so backlogged in the supply system that it would take a mega panic to clear everyone out. Also I think many people learned their lesson after 2013 and stocked up. Believe me, 50 to 100 years from now people will still be using AR magazines, ammo and other stuff people hoarded up during this period.

I did see some panic buying at a Cabelas I frequent down south right after the Los Wages incident.

Myself I buy on the dips in the market not the ups, plus I reload so I could shoot for years and years without coming up for air at a retail store and if I really was miserly about it, I could go on indefinitely. Primers, powder and projectiles stored properly would outlive my expected lifespan. I was reading recently about a guy that is still shooting surplus WW2 powder he bought around 1950.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Ammo, magazines and ARs are so backlogged in the supply system that it would take a mega panic to clear everyone out. Also I think many people learned their lesson after 2013 and stocked up. Believe me, 50 to 100 years from now people will still be using AR magazines, ammo and other stuff people hoarded up during this period.

I did see some panic buying at a Cabelas I frequent down south right after the Los Wages incident.

Myself I buy on the dips in the market not the ups, plus I reload so I could shoot for years and years without coming up for air at a retail store and if I really was miserly about it, I could go on indefinitely. Primers, powder and projectiles stored properly would outlive my expected lifespan. I was reading recently about a guy that is still shooting surplus WW2 powder he bought around 1950.
    For sure. I have amassed a giant stock of mags that I'll never use.

(Beaver County)

The market was so flooded prior to the election, prices didn't even go up. Sales on black rifles were daily.

(York County)

In all honesty... I own a bump-stock from some time ago. I view it as a stupid waste of money. If the gummint demands I turn it in... I won't like that, but I probably would 'cuz I DGAF about it.

The current prices are ridiculous, and I feel ashamed at the folks driving them up.

It's a stupid accessory and a stupid purchase. Mine... was fun at the range for a visit or two, then done.

It's long-removed from my rifle, and were I a trifle more engaged, I might try to sell it at a profit vs. what I paid in the 'pre-vegas' days.

But the truth is that is sits in the back of my gun cabinet unused because it's a trifle. A pointless and wasteful accessory. It did NOT increase the body-count in Vegas. It does NOT need to be restricted / regulated... because it's stupid. It needs explained to people why it's stupid and pointless.

Hell, for that matter on the education front, I still think we need much more 'bandwidth' about why even the U.S. Armed Forces that DO have full-auto weapons almost exclusively use them in burst rather than full-auto mode. Full auto - real or "simulated" via bump-stock - is not how any serious shooter wants to go into the danger zone.

KC
    DGAF

(Allegheny County)

Maybe not a "deal", but someone may be interested.
    13 available

CDNN Sports

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1152 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 15265210521102114211481149115011511152115311541155115611621202125216522152 ... LastLast