Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Another COMPLETE upper variant using a pencil barrel.
    Same length handguard as mine, but different style - shorter though than the one posted recently with the stainless pencil barrel.

LINKY

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Monroe County)

AR pistol upper sale http://www.combatarmory.com/upper-assembly-kits/

Capture.jpg

My first purchase from this vendor so i can't vouch for the quality or customer service.

(Allegheny County)

sale $99
    Linky

Bushmaster M16A2 3 Shot Burst Kit

We Only Get These Once Every Few Years So Take Advantage It May Be Another Few Years Before We See These Again
    Also If It Shows Sold Out We Are Out Out

Bushmaster M16A2 3 Shot Burst Kit. This Bushmaster manufactured part is made to the highest standards and workmanship. Installation of this set in your M16A1 machine gun will give you a 'three-shot burst' capability as in the M16A2. Not legal for installation in anything but a licensed machine gun. Originally bushmaster made these for the U.S Government contracts back in 2002 now they are one of only 2 sources of these Rare hard to find 3 round burst kits available in the USA. So all you need is this and AM-16 lower parts kit and you have a 3 round burst complete kit we also sell M16 lower parts kits. Just FYI: The difference between the A2 kit & the M4 burst kitS is the A2 Kit has longer dwell times the m4 burst kit faster cyclic rate slightly. So the A2 kit is the one most owners look for. PLEASE OBEY ALL NFA & BATF RULES & STATE REGULATIONS!

Parts Included:

• M16A2 Burst Trigger
    • M16A2 Burst Hammer
    • M16A2 Disconectors (Burst and Semi)
    • M16A2 Disconector Springs (2)
    • M16A2 Hammer Spring
    • M16A2 Burst Cam (Three Shot)
    • M16A2 Burst Cam Spring

DISCLAIMER:
    ALL NFA RULES APPLY! These LPKs can be legally sold to retail consumers, dealers, and manufacturers, and are intended to be used ONLY as replacement parts for registered receiver weapons and post sample builds by licensed Type 7 FFL holders with an SOT. All NFA Rules Apply and Davidson Defense INC, it's affiliates, or employees will not be liable for any illegal use, possession or misuse of this product nor will we provide any legal advice as to your city, county, or state regulations. Use of these parts without the proper licensing is a violation of the law!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by poconopashooter View Post
    AR pistol upper sale http://www.combatarmory.com/upper-assembly-kits/

Capture.jpg

My first purchase from this vendor so i can't vouch for the quality or customer service.
    I have had several orders with them over the last 3 years once right before this past Christmas and they are good to go.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I have had several orders with them over the last 3 years once right before this past Christmas and they are good to go.
    If/when these bastards drop those down to $109 again, I may delay my 7.62x39 build to snag one - just because it's such a crazy-low price.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I second that

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    sale $99
    Linky

Bushmaster M16A2 3 Shot Burst Kit

We Only Get These Once Every Few Years So Take Advantage It May Be Another Few Years Before We See These Again
    Also If It Shows Sold Out We Are Out Out

Bushmaster M16A2 3 Shot Burst Kit. This Bushmaster manufactured part is made to the highest standards and workmanship. Installation of this set in your M16A1 machine gun will give you a 'three-shot burst' capability as in the M16A2. Not legal for installation in anything but a licensed machine gun. Originally bushmaster made these for the U.S Government contracts back in 2002 now they are one of only 2 sources of these Rare hard to find 3 round burst kits available in the USA. So all you need is this and AM-16 lower parts kit and you have a 3 round burst complete kit we also sell M16 lower parts kits. Just FYI: The difference between the A2 kit & the M4 burst kitS is the A2 Kit has longer dwell times the m4 burst kit faster cyclic rate slightly. So the A2 kit is the one most owners look for. PLEASE OBEY ALL NFA & BATF RULES & STATE REGULATIONS!

Parts Included:

• M16A2 Burst Trigger
    • M16A2 Burst Hammer
    • M16A2 Disconectors (Burst and Semi)
    • M16A2 Disconector Springs (2)
    • M16A2 Hammer Spring
    • M16A2 Burst Cam (Three Shot)
    • M16A2 Burst Cam Spring

DISCLAIMER:
    ALL NFA RULES APPLY! These LPKs can be legally sold to retail consumers, dealers, and manufacturers, and are intended to be used ONLY as replacement parts for registered receiver weapons and post sample builds by licensed Type 7 FFL holders with an SOT. All NFA Rules Apply and Davidson Defense INC, it's affiliates, or employees will not be liable for any illegal use, possession or misuse of this product nor will we provide any legal advice as to your city, county, or state regulations. Use of these parts without the proper licensing is a violation of the law!

So I just need an extra hole, right?
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    So I just need an extra hole, right?
    Youd need the extra hole and the sear and spring to go in it...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Youd need the extra hole and the sear and spring to go in it...
    I've seen the Sears for sale as well, what's the legalities there minus ever having that third hole?

I think id be cool to have this setup with sear and "can opener" jig in a glass break open in case of emergency sealed container lol

Page 1420 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 42092013201370141014161417141814191420142114221423142414301470152019202420 ... LastLast