Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    These pesky NFA laws... Okay, how about attaching a stock to the grip such that the OAL is over 26". THEN add a foregrip and a red dot scope to it. Would it then becomes a rifle converted from a pistol, and one which can be converted back to a pistol by taking off the foregrip and then the stock (in that exact order)?
    Ive actually always wanted a cheap revolver rifle...

(Berks County)

Zenith Z-5P for sale. A little pricey but comes with a few extras and looks like it's an older model, which should be of better quality than current production.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pisto...ml#post3597674
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Zenith Z-5P for sale... looks like it's an older model, which should be of better quality than current production.
    What do you base that on?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    What do you base that on?
    Current production seems to have quality control problems, if you search over at HKPro you'll find multiple threads on it.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Current production seems to have quality control problems, if you search over at HKPro you'll find multiple threads on it.
    I had to swap out the extractor on mine to make it run. I looked at it under magnification and it was too rough to get a good grip on the case. I put in an HK extractor and it ran great.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

I got mine in June and it won't run flat nosed 147 grain but everything else feeds fine. Didn't realize that was an issue so much as a quirk of the gun but see now it's only a thing for that June group. Not sure I'll bother to send it in; runs fine with everything else.

(Berks County)

Mine runs flawlessly so far but it has some mag wobble. I'm more of a function kind of guy and less of an anal retentive kind of guy so that mag wobble doesn't bother me. But it seems to bother quite a few others though I don't know how much my wobble compares to theirs. Mine was made in Feb 2018. Some of the guys reported finish issues as well. The way things are right now I don't expect any to be imported for a while, if ever again and I expect that high price on the Z-5P is good compared to what they will be later. Of course that is just speculation and we shall see.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    I got mine in June and it won't run flat nosed 147 grain but everything else feeds fine. Didn't realize that was an issue so much as a quirk of the gun but see now it's only a thing for that June group. Not sure I'll bother to send it in; runs fine with everything else.
    My RS went back to Zenith once and they found issues with the extractor and loose rivets. Also tightened the mag well. Too much. I still have jams with 147 gr AE and Lawman. Going back again. I might buy an older proven Zenith, but when I'm ready for a 'K' gun, I'll pay a little extra for a Parabellum Combat Systems build.

(Montgomery County)

How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Some will bitch that those used to go on sale for $6.99, and who's to say they won't again, but oddly enough, USGI mags have been running $9.99 pretty much everywhere for quite a while now, so $7.99 ain't too bad for a good USGI mag.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1651 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 65111511551160116411647164816491650165116521653165416551661170117512151 ... LastLast