Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    .... trimmed...

Oh, the Gander sale prices on suppressors are good through 9/14!! If there is anything left.
    That 50% deal is incredible. I will have to run up there to see if they have any for my MPX. I have the same plan for mine as you do with the extended handguard. Too bad I missed the 20% off too. I didn’t get that email either.
    Last edited by splink; September 4th, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

(Allegheny County)

You can say THAT again!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You can say THAT again!
    Lol. No clue what happened there. Apparently I got pretty excited about that deal!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by splink View Post
    That 50% deal is incredible. I will have to run up there to see if they have any for my MPX. I have the same plan for mine as you do with the extended handguard. Too bad I missed the 20% off too. I didn’t get that email either.
    It looks like they extended the capped Labor Day $15 off $75 purchase coupon through 9/8. So there is at least another $15 off the already reduced 50% plus they pay sales tax with the coupon. You can find the coupon online and save it to your phone for use in store. I would call Johnstown and see if they have any pistol caliber cans left before making the drive.
    Last edited by VooDoo1VooDoo1; September 4th, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    It looks like they extended the capped Labor Day $15 off $75 purchase coupon through 9/8. So there is at least another $15 off the already reduced 50% plus they pay sales tax with the coupon. You can find the coupon online and save it to your phone for use in store. I would call Johnstown and see if they have any pistol caliber cans left before making the drive.
    Was Greensburg your first spot that was picked over?

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

I am really surprised that it took them this long to catch up with the free-shipping trend. But now the Sportsman's Guide (when was the last time someone posted a "deal" from them on this thread? Last Christmas?) has built-in free shipping for its Buyer's Club members, no coupon code needed:

Everything ships FREE. Every Day. Even Ammo. That’s right. Club Members never pay a penny for standard shipping on orders of $49 or more - including ammo. All day. Every day. No coupon code required.

I think it is time to reactivate my club membership with them (let it lapsed, twice, due to the fact that their prices have not been competitive very much in recent years), especially in light of this Walmart situation.

(Allegheny County)

I pass up on a LOT of things due to the cost of shipping.

The biggest problem is that it's rare to find every item you want at ONE vendor.
    I don't have an issue paying $12 to have 5, 6, or 8 items, but when you have to pay $6 shipping for one item here, and $8 shipping for two other items somewhere else, and another $10 shipping to get the rest of the items you want, it gets cost prohibitive.

Free shipping over $50 isn't a bad deal and not hard to end up at over $50 in most cases. Free shipping for $150 or $250 orders? They can blow me because I don't have that much to throw at them at one time.

Dangle that free shipping carrot in front of me and you have my undivided attention!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    I am really surprised that it took them this long to catch up with the free-shipping trend. But now the Sportsman's Guide (when was the last time someone posted a "deal" from them on this thread? Last Christmas?) has built-in free shipping for its Buyer's Club members, no coupon code needed:

Everything ships FREE. Every Day. Even Ammo. That’s right. Club Members never pay a penny for standard shipping on orders of $49 or more - including ammo. All day. Every day. No coupon code required.

I think it is time to reactivate my club membership with them (let it lapsed, twice, due to the fact that their prices have not been competitive very much in recent years), especially in light of this Walmart situation.
    I use them often, always well priced bargains for me.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Allegheny County)

Best price I've seen on the entire kit.

DSG Arms

You have to be logged in to see/get that price.
    (meaning you have to sign up with your email/create a password and get on their mailing list)

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by splink View Post
    Was Greensburg your first spot that was picked over?
    Yes, Greensburg was down to only three different suppressor models when I stopped there first. Sunday evening they had (3) Sig 556qd suppressors, a Gemtech 22 cal can and a Silent Legion 30 cal can that was original priced at around $1200. Even with half off I wasn’t interested in the Silent Legion, I think it was a direct thread and I was kind of sold on the Sig tapered qd design.
    Like I said in the earlier post, I left thinking I might be able to check other stores, and then called Johnstown. They didn’t have any rifle caliber cans, but did have the pistol caliber cans that Greensburg was out of or never had. I knew I could get use out of a second 45 can, so that was my 1B choice if I couldn’t find the 762qd. I talked to Chambersburg store on Tuesday looking for anywhere that had a 762qd, and he checked all the stores he could look into inventory for and there are none showing in stock at any of the stores. He couldn’t check warehouse or main inventory though. So there are just none in any PA Gander store at this time. I think Chambersburg had a 556qd left in stock though.

Page 1611 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 61111111511156116011607160816091610161116121613161416151621166117112111 ... LastLast