Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Good deal. Limited time only $17.99.

https://home.woot.com/offers/squatty..._cat_home_20_1
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

This damn thing may have saved my health and possibly my life.
    By DJ_Malsidious on August 18, 2016
    Verified Amazon Purchase
    I've struggled with the #2 for the last couple years. I've gone from Deificating Toxic Avenger to the, "Dear GOD! I feel like I'm passing the Twin King Gaurdian Statues (of Lord of the Rings)". It's been a sphincter nightmare. Then it went from bad to worse... adding blood and could no longer pass my rainbow snow cones of Fallout 4 style waste. Like Kibbles and Bits but more savage. I'd get sick from toxic waste backing up the plumbing. Would be almost incapacitated from cramping and the amount of dangerous dookie storing away. No matter how hard I tried, prunes, more water, high fiber. Taco Bell and even White Castles. Nothing was working. Usually in a 3 week interval I'd get very sick and spend 3-4 hours in about 9-10 trips of liquid dookie stew and could barely function for the next 48 hours. My sphincter would be tender and I'm damn near positive if this goes on, it would be the end of me.

Then I saw the most ridiculous commercial in the world. My sides hurt from watching, but the message was heard. Decided to go ahead and plunk down the $25 and prime ship it. With in minutes of unboxing, It had it's first use. The dookie passed faster than Hillary Clinton could delete her emails. I was in awe. Day 2. I'm no longer seeing bloody stools. In fact I think I'm starting to feel better and my cramps are no longer happening. I'm really wondering that improper pooping posture was the reason I was getting this sick. I wonder had I gone on the way I've been could there been irreparable damage to my health or even worse? I swear to God, when I go on my next road trip, I'm taking the damn thing with me, and IDGAF if my friends laugh at me. This damn thing may have saved my health and possibly my life.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

I just realized that chick is pooping her pants.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I thought about getting it just because I don't have anything from Peru.
    Peruvian guards from Triple Canopy provided security for a lot of our compounds in Iraq. There weren't too many of them that broke the 5ft tall threshold. I wonder how the sizing of the plate carriers goes. Is an XL going to the top of my beltline or will I look like I'm wearing a ballistic bra?

(Berks County)

I saw that make it's debut on Shark Tank, Kevin O'leary said it was the first invention he could give a crap about. I was wondering if they couldn't just lower the terlet ht and accomplish the same thing without that accessory?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

They make childrens-sized toilets that are abut a foot tall. My local library has them. They look impossible to stand up from.

Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Cumberland County)

Thought $139 was a good deal on this from Delta Team Tactical. And free shipping. Oops, have to build another evil rifle now

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Philadelphia County)

I love my squatty potty. Now it grosses me out to think of how much shit people don't eliminate when they poop normally. When my buddies are skeptical i just challenge them to try the position once, it doesn't take multiple experiments. I have had people pull me aside and make sure no one else is around just to tell me about the epic BM they had when they increased the angle of hip flexion. You don't need a specialized stool but hey it was cheap enough. Small price to pay for the scientific epiphany i had. Poop like a heathen no more!

Squatty potties are the SHIT

obviously your bathroom should have a handicap bar in it to aid in the getting up and there have been squatties forever...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_toilet
    call em turkish toilets. not great to use when you got sprays.
    beg to argue that this is actually just a sink though...
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ter_Toilet.jpg

don't ya got piles of field and streams or bricks lying around like we do?
    just saved yas $17.99
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Allegheny County)

Costco sells the squatties in a 2 pack (-:

Page 1240 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 24074011401190123012361237123812391240124112421243124412501290134017402240 ... LastLast