Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

I"ll do better and say if you enter "take15" you will save 15% off.

(Allegheny County)

NEW: Complete Upper Configurator

The main reason I wanted to send this email is to invite you to test out our new Complete Upper Configurator. Right now it is specifically for a Midlength .223/5.56 style build but if you guys like this, then we'll build a few different ones for different styles / calibers. There are hundreds of possible combinations and you can even choose to have it Cerakoted or assembled by one of our gunsmiths. The least expensive configuration is just over $200 PLUS the CU15 Promo Codewill work on this as well!

Using this tool and the promo code, you can get a barreled upper assembly (minus BCG & CH) for $179 shipped.
    Click Here to Configure Your Upper

(Bucks County)

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/searc...089&pid=116267

For that lightweight gas system, to match your JP captured spring, Brownell's lightweight/low mass BCG in Nitride (or NiB or Tit.Nitride for $10 more) for $99 minus 10% with free shipping with code NGE, minus 4% going through ActiveJunky's link to Brownells. So maybe $87 shipped. Hard to find a decent low mass nitride BCG in that price range.
    Last edited by erichard; February 4th, 2019 at 12:19 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post

For that lightweight gas system, to match your JP captured spring, Brownell's lightweight/low mass BCG in Nitride (or NiB or Tit.Nitride for $10 more) for $99 minus 10% with free shipping with code NGE, minus 4% going through ActiveJunky's link to Brownells. So maybe $87 shipped. Hard to find a decent low mass nitride BCG in that price range.
    Yeah, good price.
    I bought this one when I built my wife's lightweight carbine.
    Works.
    Priced similarly, but that one at Brownell's is a great price for NiB.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Yeah, good price.
    I bought this one when I built my wife's lightweight carbine.
    Works.
    Priced similarly, but that one at Brownell's is a great price for NiB.

My JP's Silent Spring showed up Saturday afternoon; it's very well made and almost a work of machine art. I dropped it in my favorite AR yesterday and it runs very nicely, smoothing out the bolt and noticeably quieter next to the ear! Oddly though, it dropped the brass in a different location.

If you guys are interested, I'll try and put together a video of standard springs and the JP Silent running in carbine, midlength, rifle length AR's, with both A2 and M4 buffer tube lengths.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    My JP's Silent Spring showed up Saturday afternoon; it's very well made and almost a work of machine art. I dropped it in my favorite AR yesterday and it runs very nicely, smoothing out the bolt and noticeably quieter next to the ear! Oddly though, it dropped the brass in a different location.

If you guys are interested, I'll try and put together a video of standard springs and the JP Silent running in carbine, midlength, rifle length AR's, with both A2 and M4 buffer tube lengths.
    I would be interested in seeing a comparison and I am not surprised it changed the ejection pattern which is fine as long as it's consistent and malfunction free.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I would be interested in seeing a comparison and I am not surprised it changed the ejection pattern which is fine as long as it's consistent and malfunction free.
    20 quick rounds down the pipe, no function issues. The ejection pattern was nice and tight, just more forward and a bit closer to me than I’ve seen with other AR’s. All 55 grain FMJ-BT.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

NEW: Complete Upper Configurator

The main reason I wanted to send this email is to invite you to test out our new Complete Upper Configurator. Right now it is specifically for a Midlength .223/5.56 style build but if you guys like this, then we'll build a few different ones for different styles / calibers. There are hundreds of possible combinations and you can even choose to have it Cerakoted or assembled by one of our gunsmiths. The least expensive configuration is just over $200 PLUS the CU15 Promo Codewill work on this as well!

Using this tool and the promo code, you can get a barreled upper assembly (minus BCG & CH) for $179 shipped.
    Click Here to Configure Your Upper
    Mine came to $370.37. Didn't work out as well as I hoped.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    20 quick rounds down the pipe, no function issues. The ejection pattern was nice and tight, just more forward and a bit closer to me than I’ve seen with other AR’s. All 55 grain FMJ-BT.
    Just got my H2 version a couple of days ago. Anxious to try it out - I went out and put 5 down range with the Spikes T2 buffer in, and then switched to the JP-H2 and put another 5 down range.

AR15 SBR 12.5" barrel with can on. To be honest I couldn't tell the difference between the 2 Didn't notice any change in perceived recoil either. It did seem to function fine, and I got last round hold open. I'll try it in my .300BLK pistol next.

*It may be worthy to note I don't have the best hearing to begin with
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; February 4th, 2019 at 03:32 PM.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Mine came to $370.37. Didn't work out as well as I hoped.
    they haven't always been the best pricing wise pretty much inline with everyone else, on that note I'm not sure how much feasibly cheaper it's going to get.

Page 1410 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 41091013101360140014061407140814091410141114121413141414201460151019102410 ... LastLast