Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Thoughts on whether or not we'll see brass cased 223/5.56 under $.25 a round on Black Friday? That's currently the low bar I'm seeing for brick and mortar, via rebate.
    If you have a prime membership with Targetsports you can buy Wolf Gold for $246.00 delivered. Its been at that price for at least the last 6 months. The membership will pay for itself in one large purchase, which is what I am planning to do. Just waiting to see if BF will produce any lower prices.

(Lancaster County)

If your in the Lancaster Area Smithgall's Pharmacy has aero pew lowers for $54.00 each .... till they sell out and I can tell you they are at least 4 shorter than when they opened this morning, so I would call first if your interested They also have some other deals great little shop (don't be fooled by the fact it's also a pharmacy) Very good people and prices are generally fair (in other words not always the least expensive but well within reason) and I like to support local businesses. Also Ruger AR lowers $59.00 each their stuff is on facebook too if you happen to be on it.

https://www.facebook.com/smithgallsguns/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    For what its worth/those who don't want color, Harbor Freight has their plastic ammo cans @ $2.99 for Black Friday
    I think that's a dollar cheaper than it ever been on sale. I could be wrong though. I have a ton, they work great for what they are.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

I wish I could get one of the MTM 50 cans in red. It would be perfect then for my first aid kit in the trunk.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    If you're in the State College area, I have .223 for between $0.25 (680 rnds (34 boxes)) and $0.35 per round (1160 rnds (58 boxes) in the shop right now (seller will pay the sales tax but will not pay for shipping).
    Appreciate it but a little too far of a drive for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    If you have a prime membership with Targetsports you can buy Wolf Gold for $246.00 delivered. Its been at that price for at least the last 6 months. The membership will pay for itself in one large purchase, which is what I am planning to do. Just waiting to see if BF will produce any lower prices.
    Thanks. How much is membership? I'll have to keep an eye on that. Likewise, on waiting to see about prices dropping any further before buying

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I think that's a dollar cheaper than it ever been on sale. I could be wrong though. I have a ton, they work great for what they are.
    That's what I was remembering too...formerly $4 each. Great stocking stuffers too

(Bucks County)

I wish I could get one of the MTM 50 cans in red. It would be perfect then for my first aid kit in the trunk.
    Midway has purple ones. Got a few for the Mrs.

This ones a few bucks more but comes with some extras.

https://www.amazon.com/MTM-Case-Gard...g-goods&sr=1-2

(Perry County)

Go orange. A popular color for such kits. I was thinking I might do that since it would protect the kit better than the soft bag I have now.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

MAS Defense

FDE available too - same price

(Allegheny County)

Combat Armory

5.56NATO
    7.5 inch
    AR15 Barrel 1:7 twist
    WAS $79 NOW $35
    FREE SHIPPING

AFTER CODE " VET25 "

It doesn't say it, but the one I got in my upper kit is even dimpled for the gas block.

Page 1684 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 68411841584163416741680168116821683168416851686168716881694173417842184 ... LastLast