Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Freakin Classic, I'll never understand why people continue to support those crooks and liars.

Let me guess, Ben has an unpacking video where he claims these are the last of these ever...
    And next month they'll magically find some more, and more in a month after that...
    And then charge $35 for "handpicked" guns that will show up rusty with broken wood...
    And then they'll tell the customer to go pound sand...

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez226 View Post
    I might jump on it soon then. I know nothing about AKs and never shot on but something about it looks fun lol.
    The biggest problem with Npaps is the american made wood stock breaking, but since it doesn't have one you won't have that issue.

(Indiana County)

https://www.classicfirearms.com/zast...-2mags762x39sa

Is this a good deal price for this AK? I have been looking into an AK and not sure what to look for, but I think I want an Underfolder.
    Never shot an AK though so I'm still back and forth about it.
    Underfolders suck unless you are firing from the hip.
    No place to put your cheek.
    You can do the paracord wrap, but it still sucks.

Underfolders were made for blasting ammo not for target shooting.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Freakin Classic, I'll never understand why people continue to support those crooks and liars.

Let me guess, Ben has an unpacking video where he claims these are the last of these ever...
    And next month they'll magically find some more, and more in a month after that...
    And then charge $35 for "handpicked" guns that will show up rusty with broken wood...
    And then they'll tell the customer to go pound sand...
    I've had mixed results from them. A few seamless purchases, and one not so great. I bought two rifles and they notified me that one was out of stock. I told them I bought from them because both were in stock and I could save on shipping. They actually waived shipping for both, so really not a bad final result.

Most of the complaints I've heard/read are concerning the milsurps, which is what you seem to be saying. But keep in mind, many of them are pretty rough, but Classic does seem to 'over-rate' them, showing the best ones in their video reviews. And the hand select from any vendor is not worth it IMHO. They just open a crate, and if they're all junk, well, you're just getting the best piece of junk.

Underfolders suck unless you are firing from the hip.
    No place to put your cheek.
    You can do the paracord wrap, but it still sucks.

Underfolders were made for blasting ammo not for target shooting.
    No AK was made for target shooting. UF's are personal preference though. I don't have much issue with hitting 6" plates around 50-75 yards. But you do have to watch the stock rail as some have sharp or rough edges.

Bottom line is that we are probably near the bottom of pricing, and $570 for any import AK variant is a pretty good deal.

(Washington County)

Haha I don't know a lot about classic. My bad. Yea they seem to pull the same old this is the last blah blah blah. But it's a decent price I thought.

I like the underfolding stock for compactness. I didn't know about the punch in the face it gives you til now as I look em up more. I'm swing here especially never have shot one.

(Indiana County)

Haha I don't know a lot about classic. My bad. Yea they seem to pull the same old this is the last blah blah blah. But it's a decent price I thought.

I like the underfolding stock for compactness. I didn't know about the punch in the face it gives you til now as I look em up more. I'm swing here especially never have shot one.
    Don't take my post as being anything personal towards you, their shitty reputation goes back a few years.
    Their stupid videos are the most unprofessional idiotic things I can recall a company doing, that turd in the backwards hat tossing M39's around was cringe worthy...
    I just find them kinda scummy with their holy quotes they toss around when combined with their shitty business model.

Hey, whatever though, like EM and his hatred for Dicks, I have mine for Classic.

If you want to try out some AKs I'd try to get to one of the group shoots if you can, that might help you decide.

(Lackawanna County)

Aim surplus has Noreen Firearms lowers for $39. If you buy three the price goes down to $34. I haven't heard much about this company before but that's a pretty good price if they are decent. Anyone know anything about these lowers?
    https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...=F1NB223B100LR

(Washington County)

Don't take my post as being anything personal towards you, their shitty reputation goes back a few years.
    Their stupid videos are the most unprofessional idiotic things I can recall a company doing, that turd in the backwards hat tossing M39's around was cringe worthy...
    I just find them kinda scummy with their holy quotes they toss around when combined with their shitty business model.

Hey, whatever though, like EM and his hatred for Dicks, I have mine for Classic.

If you want to try out some AKs I'd try to get to one of the group shoots if you can, that might help you decide.
    Yea I not a fan of there videos or mottos but I just figured that it's just how they are. I just look at prices. I've read some other crappy reviews of them in other places. I'm probably gonna look else where and just out some lgs

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by littlefitz View Post
    Aim surplus has Noreen Firearms lowers for $39. If you buy three the price goes down to $34. I haven't heard much about this company before but that's a pretty good price if they are decent. Anyone know anything about these lowers?
    https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...=F1NB223B100LR
    Now you done it. EM is gonna have to figure out three more builds now. Maybe one in .22 hornet.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Allegheny County)

I might jump on it soon then. I know nothing about AKs and never shot on but something about it looks fun lol.

I paid $650 for mine back in 2012 in the days immediately following Sandy H00k - then they shot up to over a grand and have since come back down.
    You're more than welcome to shoot mine before you buy, but logistics may be tricky since you're not next door.

No, they aren't "comfy" to shoot, but that isn't the purpose of an underfolder. Try fitting a fixed stock AK in a gym bag.
    They aren't as bad as everyone led me to believe. In and ideal world it would be best to have BOTH.

Mine is a slightly different model - it has the heavier "bulged trunion". I have no idea what the subtle differences are between the various models. Back in the day all the cool kids wanted the bulged trunion model, but I don't know why.

Here's my pic thread to help push you over the edge!
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=196410
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1102 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 10260210021052109210981099110011011102110311041105110611121152120216022102 ... LastLast