(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

NOTE: The $99 sale is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    And on that note...

LINKY

WE ARE CLOSING OUT
    THE GENERATION ONE 7.5 INCH KIT

AND WILL BE IN PRODUCTION OF OUR GEN 2 SOON AFTER.
    ONCE GONE THEY WILL NOT RETURN
    TIME TO STOCK UP OR FINALLY FINISH THAT BUILD

AR-15 .223/5.56
    7.5" PISTOL-SBR LENGTH
    1:7 TWIST W/ 7" SUPER SLIM M-LOK

HAND GUARD
    Kit (unassembled)
    WAS $200 NOW $99!
    FREE SHIPPING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I looked on Youtube and there are about 5 vids mentioning Combat Armory uppers.
    I still liked the look of this upper after seeing it on video, so I placed the order for this upper.
    I decided against the full kit because even though it's a great deal, I'd prefer to use a KAK buffer tube/brace and probably get a LPK minus trigger group so I can add a drop in upgraded trigger when I catch a good sale. After I thought about it, it made more sense to just get the upper, save myself some money, and not get parts I may not use.

I just wanted to add that I was not expecting much when I ordered this, but I am very impressed with the quality of the hand guard.
    Everything else seems satisfactory - nothing more, nothing less - but I had low expectations for the hand guard at this price.
    I will say that it's hands down nicer in terms of overall finishing of metal work than the PSA pencil barrel upper I recently got.
    There are no sharp edges on any of the M-Lok slots or the other openings in the hand guard - the edges of all openings have just the slightest amount of "finish work" done to smooth the edges. That is not the case with the PSA hand guard - you FEEL the edges on that one.

The ONLY "negative" (and it's very minor) I can think of is that the "clamp area" on the bottom has a slightly sharp forward edge on the front.
    It IS beveled slightly, but the entire corner should have been rounded off slightly. Whether it bothers you is all going to depend on where you grip it.

The hand guard IS super-slim for sure and the area on top that has no picitinny rail makes gripping it more comfy.
    The hand guard is closer to 7.25" than 7" = the flash hider is tucked inside the hand guard just a little, making it look really nice.

ETA: The finish on the stripped upper is very "flat" and not BLACK like my Aero Precision uppers.
    It's got a keyhole forge mark, but it's not as pronounced as on my Aero. There are no T marks and it arrived DRY - not covered in oil like some videos showed. (why would an aluminum upper need oiled? It's not going to rust in storage)
    Barrel has one, deep dimple on the bottom.

I may give a thorough review later, but if they drop this particular package, it may not be of any good to anyone.

Was it worth $99 shipped? Oh, hell yes. Is it worth the regular price? Probably.
    Last edited by Emptymag; June 23rd, 2019 at 11:29 AM.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

PSA AR10

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...rifle-kit.html

PSA GEN2 PA10 18" MIDLENGTH STAINLESS STEEL .308 WIN 1:10 RIFLE KIT - 503654
    30 Reviews | 47 Questions, 76 Answers
    IN STOCK

$ 899.99 $ 349.99 Qty:

ADD TO CART
    Norton Shopping Guarantee

WARNING: This product can expose you to the chemical lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).

SKU: 503654
    UPC: 503654
    MFR#: 503654
    Gas System: Midlength
    Barrel Profile: A2 Style
    Barrel Steel: 416R Stainless Steel
    Barrel Finish: Stainless
    Chrome Lining: None
    Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
    Chamber: .308 WIN
    Twist Rate: 1:10
    Barrel Extension: M4
    Diameter at Gas Block: .750
    Gas Block Type: Front Sight Base
    Muzzle Device: A2 Style Flash Hider
    Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
    Receiver Type: PA10
    Hand guard Type: Classic Midlength Handguards
    Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
    Charging Handle included: Yes
    PA10 Classic Lower Build Kit
    Customer Gallery
    User submitted image
    User submitted image
    Pa 10 upper on a Polymer 80 Lower
    Pa-10 stock. did change out the hand guard to a Magpul M-lock mid length.
    that fits perfectly.
    User submitted image
    User submitted image
    More mods to come
    User submitted image
    User submitted image
    ADD TO:
    Add to Wishlist WishlistAdd to Compare CompareSHARE: Email to a Friend Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Instagram!
    New and improved Palmetto State Armory PA10 Gen2 308 Upper is fully assembled and ready for your complete PA10 Gen2 Lower!

With streamlined styling and improved function, the new and improved PSA PA10 is here. The Gen2 model offers an enhanced chamber and extraction, with a more modern appearance.

PSA PA10 18" Mid-length Stainless Steel .308 WIN 1:10 Rifle Kit- 503654

Barrel: machined from 416R stainless steel, chambered in .308 WIN with a 1/10 twist & mid-length gas system. Upper has a front sight post gas block, Classic Midlength Handguard, and an A2-style muzzle device.

Upper: Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminum, then Black anodize hardcoated to MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2.

Bolt Carrier Group: 9310 steel bolt assembly, nitride treated for durability. 8620 carrier, nitride treated, with a nitride treated gas key properly staked with grade 8 fasteners. Charging handle is also included.

Lower Build Kit: PSA PA10 Classic lower build kit. Everything you need to turn your PSA PA10 stripped lower into a complete lower.

7075-T6 Forged aluminum receiver
    18" 416R Stainless Steel barrel
    .308 WIN Chamber
    1 in 10 twist rate
    Mid-length Gas system
    A2-style muzzle device
    5/8-24 muzzle thread
    Nitride BCG & Charging handle
    PA10 Classic Lower Build Kit
    * Stripped Lower Receiver Sold Separately

Couldn't help my self. I am probably going with a carrying handle and run it with irons.

(Lehigh County)

AR-15-A3_02.jpg
    https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/pr...24HourSale.png

Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver $28.99

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    https://www.tacticalshit.com/hk-hi-point-yeet-cannon/
    yeet is apparently slang for exciting, hipoint ran a name contest, many suggested "yeet cannon", they decided not to name it that. ppl complained to HK. HK said cool, it became a multi manufacturer hug and that is as far as i read.[i gave it 15min of my attention in a search, satisfied my curiosity]
    looks like HK is branding a pistol with it for lulz.

i've never heard "yeet" for anything. then again someone once responded to a statement i made with "ratchet" or "crank" or some ghey thing which apparently means cool, nice, something...
    i wanted to punch them the second i heard their odd response. yeet also makes me want to punch things.
    far as i'm concerned you can give me a hi-point with breasts engraved in it and i still won't use it, they're fugly.

this all seems like pure marketing, be it unintentional or not [maybe the comment was seeded] a group shoot with a multi-hundred dollar pistol next to a $200 pistol, both win as neither is stepping on the other's toes.
    Well here is the entire scoop on the "YEET" bull shit and its more then just dumb it's actually sad to see the outcry over this nonsense as compared to any of the new gun control laws we have been force fed all over this country in the last 2 or 3 years. Meme's and twitter matter more then our fucking constitutional rights these days, I hate social media more then ever these day's right behind career politicians.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Well here is the entire scoop on the "YEET" bull shit and its more then just dumb it's actually sad to see the outcry over this nonsense as compared to any of the new gun control laws we have been force fed all over this country in the last 2 or 3 years. Meme's and twitter matter more then our fucking constitutional rights these days, I hate social media more then ever these day's right behind career politicians.

Careful there gramps, don't break a hip while climbing down from your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Careful there gramps, don't break a hip while climbing down from your high horse.
    LOL Okay.

Pardon me for forgetting that complete nonsense take the place of everything these day's.

Everyone please disregard my "high horseness" and continue with your normally scheduled distractions.

(Clearfield County)

LOL Okay.

Pardon me for forgetting that complete nonsense take the place of everything these day's.

Everyone please disregard my "high horseness" and continue with your normally scheduled distractions.
    Or, consider there is more significance to this than "herp derp meme"

As for your complaint about anti-gun legislation, just how much of it has passed federally since sandyhook?

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Or, consider there is more significance to this than "herp derp meme"

As for your complaint about anti-gun legislation, just how much of it has passed federally since sandyhook?
    Consider the significance of a name contest, then the amount backlash that came when a ridiculous name wasn’t considered?

No thanks, I will leave that to the deep thinkers on the inter webs.

(Clearfield County)

Consider the significance of a name contest, then the amount backlash that came when a ridiculous name wasn’t considered?

No thanks, I will leave that to the deep thinkers on the inter webs.
    Good call, I'm sure there is a Matlock marathon on somewhere that would put you in a better mood.

Yeah us over the hill 40 year old’s just cant understand.

Page 1549 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 549104914491499153915451546154715481549155015511552155315591599164920492549 ... LastLast