Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 951 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419479489499509519529539549559611001105114511951 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 25978
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

This is my favorite. The Hungarian manufacture is ten bucks cheaper per case though.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/geco/1...-geco-magnetic

This this is a good deal too if you like German MEN.

http://sgammo.us8.list-manage2.com/t...8&e=fb32718338

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    This is my favorite. The Hungarian manufacture is ten bucks cheaper per case though.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/geco/1...-geco-magnetic

This this is a good deal too if you like German MEN.

http://sgammo.us8.list-manage2.com/t...8&e=fb32718338
    I've read many complaints regarding the Hungarian mainly that more often then not they use a Bi metal bullet and fail to advertise it.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I've read many complaints regarding the Hungarian mainly that more often then not they use a Bi metal bullet and fail to advertise it.
    Luckily that's not an issue at my range. The Swiss is bimetal, and very accurate. Target Sports just had it for $199/case shipped but they're out of stock.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/geco...50-p-3538.aspx

I still have some .40 Hungarian Match I got a few years ago. I think it's laser guided.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Worth bumping so it's not overlooked.

Try and find a D&H mag for under ten bucks anywhere. (maybe soon, but here they are now for $6)

Oh for Pete's sake. I really wasn't planning to buy any more mags. Cleaning out the garage over the summer I counted up 75+ AR mags (when the hell did I buy all these?) I only have 2 AR's and parts to make a third. How many mags could I possibly need?
    Well it looks like more I guess

/

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Luckily that's not an issue at my range. The Swiss is bimetal, and very accurate. Target Sports just had it for $199/case shipped but they're out of stock.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/geco...50-p-3538.aspx

I still have some .40 Hungarian Match I got a few years ago. I think it's laser guided.

Maybe it was the Swiss I read the complaints about which came from Target Sports web site. Personally I can care less I shoot Russian ammo all the time and don't worry about barrel wear. I ordered a case of 124 he Blazer brass right before the election for $205.00 shipped from TS USA and it hasn't been that cheap since. They are a good outfit and I look forward to affordable ammo for the next 4 years.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by AHelm3 View Post
    AIM pretty much always has them for $210 to your door.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/cart.aspx?...groupid%3d4331

I've tried dealing with aim a few times and their shipping usually kills any deals they have. For an example, I just ordered 4 mags for that upper I just ordered. Aim was the cheapest for the 4 mags until they added their crazy shipping prices. Think it was 16.95 to ship four mags. So I ordered from another company that charged 6.95 priority shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Oh for Pete's sake. I really wasn't planning to buy any more mags. Cleaning out the garage over the summer I counted up 75+ AR mags (when the hell did I buy all these?) I only have 2 AR's and parts to make a third. How many mags could I possibly need?
    Well it looks like more I guess

/
    Now that's the proper attitude right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowgod02 View Post
    I've tried dealing with aim a few times and their shipping usually kills any deals they have. For an example, I just ordered 4 mags for that upper I just ordered. Aim was the cheapest for the 4 mags until they added their crazy shipping prices. Think it was 16.95 to ship four mags. So I ordered from another company that charged 6.95 priority shipping.
    This has been addressed before their site only queries UPS and that's actually the base price for them. UPS rates are out of control and they just raised them again after thanksgiving. If you place an order with them during normal business hours you can call it in and they can give you other shipping options. If it's after hours complete the order pay then call them the next day and they will adjust it accordingly. This is done according to the amount or weight of what's ordered.

For reference to send a legal Document from NEPA to upper Bucks ground cost just under $14.00 for me and I have a shipping account. My wife had to return a package to California last week they wanted $68.00 for standard ground shipping on a $50.00 item. She had to negotiate a deal with the seller which cost us $20 using FedEx.
    Last edited by Hodgie; December 21st, 2016 at 05:42 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by AHelm3 View Post
    AIM pretty much always has them for $210 to your door.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/cart.aspx?...groupid%3d4331

Oh. Very nice. Thanks for the heads up. Takes the pressure off. LOL

Here's the correct linky for the Radical Firearms FGS 7.62X39 16 in. Barreled Receiver

Definitely going to start researching because I do want one in 7.62x39.
    They were never really on my radar before so I never paid much attention to who sells them or what the pricing was.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    There's always fluctuations in the market, and there is always panic buying. I remember in 2008 when people were trying and some GETTING $900+ for a standard DPMS. Even in the past couple of years, there has been scares off and on. After Sandy Hook, I couldn't even find a BCG in stock for my one build, as EVERYTHING was sold out everywhere.

Markets fluctuate, and I agree that better equipment will always be worth more... but even crap can gain in value. You can't tell me that a $400 Anderson now wouldn't be worth the same, if not more if we had a liberal president, or congress, and a mass shooting happened. Ammo would be flying off the shelves, magazines would be sold out everywhere. We live in contentment right now.. heck, we're even optimistic. But the second things turn for the worst, you better believe there will be demand for EVERYTHING. Even crap rifles. It's happened time and time again, and it's only a matter of time before we see it again.

Again, not saying I'm "investing" in mass amounts of crap rifles. Just saying that even crap has a market, just like everything else.
    Sorry, crap/cheap mass production stuff is rarely worth more than what it was sold for new and it never has legs in the marketplace. Analyze the collector gun market and the answers and proof are there. Also I noticed market exhaustion by late 2015 into 2016 despite much hawking and pimping by sellers trying to drive a panic. People have bought so much in recent years that even if clinton had won, there would have been some buying but only so much. I think 2013 is a once in a generation event.

Page 951 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419479489499509519529539549559611001105114511951 ... LastLast