Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 803 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 30370375379379980080180280380480580680781385390313031803 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 25975
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Cool. I've exhausted my ability to buy but I see that they have a 9mm mag block for $100 reg price.

That would make for a really good deal for someone looking to build a Colt pattern 9mm AR15.

AR15 9MM MAG WELL ADAPTOR FOR COLT / UZI STYLE

$90 with code "LABOR"

KAK
    even better you can buy two lower parts kits for $90.00 too lol

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    even better you can buy two lower parts kits for $90.00 too lol

Good deal indeed. And it includes their own enhanced trigger guards!

Linky
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    KAK has a sale starting today 10% off everything with code labor

https://www.kakindustry.com/
    Pretty good deal

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If they're going to sell them for $50 (or $49.98) with free shipping (at least there was on an order for 5 of them), then advertise them that way. Don't claim that you're selling them for $44.99 and then tack on another $4.99 per lower and then tell me that shipping is free. I can handle more than 3 factors at once, I notice what they just did. Apparently I'm not their target market, because I can type without moving my lips. If a local gun shop did this, ran an ad for $45 and then when you showed up told you that there's an extra $5 fee if you want to buy it, they'd get reamed here. The "price" is what you have to pay for an item, plus tax and shipping.

Sure, it's a 1st world problem and just a few bucks per unit, but I can be lied to for free; I don't need to patronize a business that assumes that I'm an idiot and runs intentionally deceptive ads. It makes me wonder what else they aren't telling me, whether these are blems, returns, or otherwise somehow off.
    I think they call the PICS fee or paperwork fee.
    IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by CartBone69 View Post
    I think they call the PICS fee or paperwork fee.
    Gun shops typically pass through the PICS fee (some pad it, and that's bad), which actually does get sent to the state, like taxes, or the way that shipping costs are paid to 3rd party carriers. This is just money paid to and kept by Sportsman's Guide as part of the price. Just not the part of the price that they advertise as "the price".

This would be like me quoting somebody $300/hour for legal work, and then when they show up, explain that I also charge another $30/hour for "legal processing". Or worse, I don't explain it, it just shows up in the bill, the way SG added their "processing fee" quietly, halfway through checkout.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Gun shops typically pass through the PICS fee (some pad it, and that's bad), which actually does get sent to the state, like taxes, or the way that shipping costs are paid to 3rd party carriers. This is just money paid to and kept by Sportsman's Guide as part of the price. Just not the part of the price that they advertise as "the price".

This would be like me quoting somebody $300/hour for legal work, and then when they show up, explain that I also charge another $30/hour for "legal processing". Or worse, I don't explain it, it just shows up in the bill, the way SG added their "processing fee" quietly, halfway through checkout.
    It is shitty, I agree. I had no idea they did that, and I've been buying crap from them since before the interwebz.

CTD started that surcharge on ammo orders years ago. I haven't bought anything from them since forever, for that and other reasons. At least they were more up front about it.

I never bought a gun from SG since they started selling them (I think) about a year ago. I've looked at a shit load of them though and never saw anything about the processing fee.

They should state that fee on every page that has a firearm on it. A little banner in the guns section wouldn't hurt either. You shouldn't have to read the gun purchasing rules, or go through check out to find that out.

I hate just in case fees, but I hate them even more when they pop up unexpectedly during checkout.

I done real good. I typed this whole thing without moving my lips.

(Allegheny County)

I posted about these before when they were $24 and again for $19 WITH two C Products mags.

Now they are offering just the mag coupler for $4.99

CDNN

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

hmmm.
    flat rate shipping of $9.99. and they have some rifle build kits that are interesting. need to see what they'll do about the "evil" 30rnd mag though.

(Berks County)

Optics Planet has 10% off with coupon code LBDTEN. And free shipping on most orders over $45. Picked up a Faxon 11.5 5.56 barrel for $115 and change total.

Vortex Viper HS 2.5-10 for $249.99 and Viper HS 4-16 for $299.99. You get a free set of Vortex scope rings with the scope purchase and free shipping. Tax is addded at checkout.If you can find a 10% off or other promo that isn't expired it will work.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...6WTz_l%3DChart

Page 803 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 30370375379379980080180280380480580680781385390313031803 ... LastLast