Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 771 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 27167172176176776876977077177277377477578182187112711771 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 25974
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    J&G has CZ 82's in stock for $279. Excellent gun for the money imho, I carry mine regularly.

http://www.jgsales.com/-p-63454.html?fullsite=true
    Crap, sold out @9pm...

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Crap, sold out @9pm...
    That was quick. I got their email this afternoon. I kinda figured they would sell out quick at that price though.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    That was quick. I got their email this afternoon. I kinda figured they would sell out quick at that price though.
    Yeah, major props for posting it though!

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Crap, sold out @9pm...
    I have three of them. Well worth the money.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Bucks County)

MEN M193 (Not XM193). German company owned by CBC, who makes Magtech M193 which is good stuff, not the cheap commercial stuff. From what I read, this stuff is equally good.

$339.66 / 1020 rounds with free shipping. I have a case on the way myself. It would've been 2 but I'm holding out for the return of Magtech 5.56 in 62 grain (no steel penetrator, very accurate) or even their 77 grain.

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/magte...a-p-58981.aspx

(Allegheny County)

Back in stock at Primary Arms.

I signed up for notification a while back, but can't get any now, so have at it. LOL

ASC 32 Round 9mm Magazine for Colt Style
    9mm AR-15 Rifles

$18.99

LINK

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Is this brand any good? I'm not familiar with it.

CMT (Center Mass Tactical)

Lower Parts Kit
    $41.99 SHIPS FREE

At second glance, I guess it's marketed as a "house brand" (CMT) - says:
    CenterMass Tactical, LLC has teamed with a domestic firearm parts distributor to supply us with a high quality CNC'ed lower parts kit (LPK) at a great price.

By using CNC milled parts,
    there are no MIM or Powder Compaction Molding components and are engineered to tight Mil-Spec tolerances with the same components and materials used in service rifles.This premium Mil-Spec LPK's Trigger, Hammer, and Trigger Guard are polished 8620 steel magnesium and Black Oxide coated at the manufacturer, providing a smoother action with a superior crisp pull, compared to the typical Lower Parts Kits that includes a stainless steel trigger and hammer like an Anderson Lower Parts Kit.
    Note that CMT/Center Mass Tactical is not the same as CMT Tactical (Cross Machine Tool) And I'm not even sure it's the same as the CMT/Stag LPK.
    I'm so confused!

I found THIS forum post with good photos.

Anyway, I need a LPK and even the ones "minus trigger group" (which is what I was looking to get) end up costing close to $40 after shipping, so I'm not opposed to getting a "spare trigger".

If it's an acceptable kit that's a pretty good price.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Is this brand any good? I'm not familiar with it.

CMT (Center Mass Tactical)

Lower Parts Kit
    $41.99 SHIPS FREE

At second glance, I guess it's marketed as a "house brand" (CMT) - says:

Note that CMT/Center Mass Tactical is not the same as CMT Tactical (Cross Machine Tool) And I'm not even sure it's the same as the CMT/Stag LPK.
    I'm so confused!

I found THIS forum post with good photos.

Anyway, I need a LPK and even the ones "minus trigger group" (which is what I was looking to get) end up costing close to $40 after shipping, so I'm not opposed to getting a "spare trigger".

If it's an acceptable kit that's a pretty good price.
    I'm not sure where, but I heard these were junk. Sadly, I think it was all of the above junk as well. Bad trigger, bad roll pins, etc. Could have been on Facebook but honestly can't remember. It was less than 3 months ago though. I hope that is not the case with you, but more and more of these "no-name"'places are popping up and putting out sub-par items and are banking on quick and high volume sales.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, I don't have money to blow on high end stuff, but I also don't have money to throw away on garbage, so I try to go "middle of the road" when possible.

The initials "CMT" seemed familiar, but thinking about it I have to wonder if that was done intentionally to piggyback on a known name.
    Unless I hear otherwise, I'll likely keep looking around.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Yeah, I don't have money to blow on high end stuff, but I also don't have money to throw away on garbage, so I try to go "middle of the road" when possible.

The initials "CMT" seemed familiar, but thinking about it I have to wonder if that was done intentionally to piggyback on a known name.
    Unless I hear otherwise, I'll likely keep looking around.
    The market is flooded. No doubt there. But it's not so flooded that quality is this cheap. Think about what it costs to ship items. Small flat rate costs over $6 now. Dealer cost on an Anderson LPK is sub $40 without shipping. Holding out for a PSA sale or even an Anderson would be best. The headache and potential problems that can come up with out of spec little parts is always possible with any brand. The odds go up as the QC diminishes. Like Insaid, you may have no issues at all and those that did could have been a fluke. New companies do have growing pains. Some Google searching turned up opinions on both sides of the aisle with these LPks, which can be said about others as well (even popular ones).

Page 771 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 27167172176176776876977077177277377477578182187112711771 ... LastLast