Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 637 of 2599 FirstFirst ... 13753758762763363463563663763863964064164768773711371637 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 25981
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

GWACS Armory CAV15 MKII Lower Receiver - Black ONLY
    $89.95 Special Price
    Shipping is a FLAT $7.95 sitewide

Rainier Arms

These are the Cav Arms "polymer" (they are poly/glass embedded) one-piece lower/grip/stock/integrated buffer tube lowers.
    Cav Arms was forced out of business by the feds several years ago and all rights/tooling/machinery sold to GWACS Armory who continued production with minor improvements.

They can be had direct from GWACS for $130 plus shipping (ZOMBIE GREEN is in stock there)
    USE CODE triggerjerk to save 5% if ordering direct from GWACS and it brings it down to $122.55

The ONLY retail source I found them at was Rainier Arms. I believe they bought a boatload of the lowers a few years ago and have lowered the price to clear.

By typing in random large quantities, the site shows 29 left in stock at the time of this posting.

Most reviews are favorable aside from the obvious "can't change the grip/stock".
    Lower is between 1 and 1.5 lbs lighter than a comparable traditional stripped lower/grip/buffer tube/stock

Last edited by Emptymag; January 7th, 2016 at 02:24 AM. Reason: coupon code for manufacturer site
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00X0Q...roduct_details flashlights

2 LED flashlights for $5 free shipping. Supposedly 1200lumen (obviously not) but I have a couple of these lying around and they are great for the price. The 3 mode thing with no memory is a little annoying but for $5 its better than anything in that price range. Take about a month to get from China, but free shipping.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MagRelease View Post

2 LED flashlights for $5 free shipping. Supposedly 1200lumen (obviously not) but I have a couple of these lying around and they are great for the price. The 3 mode thing with no memory is a little annoying but for $5 its better than anything in that price range. Take about a month to get from China, but free shipping.
    Isn't it nuts that they can SELL AND SHIP TWO flashlights all the way from FRICKIN' CHINA for FIVE BUCKS?

I have phone covers like that. 79 CENTS EACH with FREE SHIPPING FROM CHINA.

It would cost $8 JUST TO MAIL any of those things from Pennsylvania to Michigan!

Hmmm... I think I may get them. Perfect for keeping in coat pockets for taking the dogs out.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MagRelease View Post

Be careful with that though. I have ordered a few things from China (flashlights included) and found it hit or miss whether or not I get the item. I order stuff and generally forget because it takes so long to get here. Sometimes I come home a month or two later and find a package. Other times I forget, then see something that reminds me I ordered something a few months previously that I never got.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Isn't it nuts that they can SELL AND SHIP TWO flashlights all the way from FRICKIN' CHINA for FIVE BUCKS?

It would cost $8 JUST TO MAIL any of those things from Pennsylvania to Michigan!

Hmmm... I think I may get them. Perfect for keeping in coat pockets for taking the dogs out.
    That's about what I use them for. Have them on my nightstand or similar places. They are bright, generally sturdy, and mine have held up for a year or two with no issues so far. Now, seeing as how I can't get a cheeseburger for less than $5.00 alot of places, I'd say (like you said) getting two lights shipped from China for that price is pretty much the definition of good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Be careful with that though. I have ordered a few things from China (flashlights included) and found it hit or miss whether or not I get the item. I order stuff and generally forget because it takes so long to get here. Sometimes I come home a month or two later and find a package. Other times I forget, then see something that reminds me I ordered something a few months previously that I never got.

I wouldn't worry too much about it with Amazon. They'll pay or refund just about anything. As far as forgetting, well I've done that with Chinese goods before too, I guess we have ourselves to blame for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

They aren't making money off the flashlight sale, they probably just want your credit card info to exploit!

Keep in mind the flashlights don't come with batteries. You can pick those up on Ebay for about $1.20 each or so.

I have the same flashlight, and am so pleased with it I ordered another two this week via the Amazon deal.

(Berks County)

Nah, PAYPAL it. I love those flashlights, work great.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by minuteman1970 View Post
    Keep in mind the flashlights don't come with batteries. You can pick those up on Ebay for about $1.20 each or so.

I have the same flashlight, and am so pleased with it I ordered another two this week via the Amazon deal.
    There's a deal for 4 batteries and a charging dock for $6.55 on Amazon (free shipping) as well, takes about the same time to ship - should all come together

Page 637 of 2599 FirstFirst ... 13753758762763363463563663763863964064164768773711371637 ... LastLast