Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 54 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan View Post
    I didn't say the craziness had stopped, far from it. But the hot items by and large have been sold out for weeks. And there's no reason for retailers to still be taking weeks to process orders when places like Midway and Bravo Company are currently shipping SAME DAY. I ordered from both of them this past week and had tracking numbers within hours. They know how to run a business . . .
    Damn, how much does your blood pressure medication cost you a month?

Give a place the weekend at least.

I've been selling stuff on GB like mad, should I be waiting to cash the payment until after the shipment is sent out?
    I cash the money orders and ship the next day, and that seems like exactly what has happened to you.

I would at least wait til Monday before starting to bitch, but I guess that's just me.

BTW, my last order from Midway was last Monday (1/28), my order didn't ship til Friday, I was charged for it on Wednesday. Guess I should have been calling them on Thursday?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Damn, how much does your blood pressure medication cost you a month?

Give a place the weekend at least.

I've been selling stuff on GB like mad, should I be waiting to cash the payment until after the shipment is sent out?
    I cash the money orders and ship the next day, and that seems like exactly what has happened to you.

I would at least wait til Monday before starting to bitch, but I guess that's just me.

BTW, my last order from Midway was last Monday (1/28), my order didn't ship til Friday, I was charged for it on Wednesday. Guess I should have been calling them on Thursday?
    Nope you should be calling Tuesday at 8am.
    IANAL

(Allegheny County)

Deals. Where they be at?

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Look here for 5.56

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-237...mmunition.aspx

not the best price, but not the worst either

(Butler County)

I don't find it at all reasonable that any firm would charge a card or cash payment before product is shipped. That's just silly.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    I don't find it at all reasonable that any firm would charge a card or cash payment before product is shipped. That's just silly.
    Because someone had to stoke the fire.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Why not?

The worker pulls the items on the customer order, he boxes them, closes the package and then the order is marked completed.
    The box is put on the cart to be shipped on the next UPS or Postal truck in.
    Isn't this when most companies would then charge the customer?

Maybe they should wait until the customer gets it in the mail and lets the seller know they got it or what?

In the above instance posted by Bionic, I'd bet his order was packed and put on the outgoing cart to be shipped on Friday, the place closes at 12PM on Friday.
    His order is ready to go out on the next truck, when should they charge his card?
    I'll bet on Monday morn, he'll get his email.

Midway charged my card Wednesday, probably late when my order was boxed, it sat all day Thursday and probably actually left their warehouse late Thursday and I didn't get an email til Friday AM.
    As long as my order was boxed and sitting ready to go out on the next truck, I don't have a problem with them charging my card, why would I?

I've never had Botach charge my card until my order was filled, as a matter of fact, I can't recall any company ever doing that except possibly for the recent Midway order and I doubt they did it there either.
    Right now I have an order sitting since Jan 20th that is still pending, the stuff was not in stock but I'm not going to cancel the order, they haven't charged me a dime yet, and they won't until the order is complete.

So again, if the order is boxed and waiting to be shipped, when should they charge you?
    If I special order a part at the parts store I have to pay for it upfront, then wait for the part to show up, when should they charge me for the part? After I install it?

Detroit (but Pittsburgh is always home), Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Deals. Where they be at?

Bump - to the top.

(Philadelphia County)

https://gearzonetactical.com/

THis Place Still Has Some Awesome Stuff Left.

Just ordered a 32rd Mag for My Pt92 For $25 Shipped

(Montgomery County)

claytons on 611 has many glock 17 mags for $35 and pmags for $30. Also a whole bunch of steel 20/30 round mags for a price I didnt see. Probably around $20-$30

Page 54 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast