Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1722 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 72212221622167217121718171917201721172217231724172517261732 ... LastLast
Results 17,211 to 17,220 of 17514
  1. #17211
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,610
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Did you stop in and look around ?
    Yes. We were going to be in Greensburg anyway and planned to shop at Walmart because today is my last day to use my additional 15% off (on top of 10%) discount as a thank you for working Thanksgiving.

    Parking lot was packed.
    About 20 people in line for gun counter.

    Not much left really. Looked like plenty of guns though.
    I found a Magpul curved trigger guard that came to $3 and change, as well as a magpul sling mount and BCM rail segment.
    I picked up two 50 red boxes of Aguila 223. Reg $18 for 62 gr
    Also some Wolf 223 reg $5 box.

    Would be great if I had $100-$200 to pick out an assortment of ammo, but I just got what I could afford.

    They have 3 Aero Atlas hand guards that were a fair price after discount, but more than I can swing at the moment.

    Lots of holsters and shotgun stuff.

  2. #17212
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    I'm not off again until Wednesday.. most likely be all gone by then..

  3. #17213
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Looks like that ends Sunday from what I've seen posted elsewhere

  4. #17214
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    2964104

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Yes. We were going to be in Greensburg anyway and planned to shop at Walmart because today is my last day to use my additional 15% off (on top of 10%) discount as a thank you for working Thanksgiving.

    Parking lot was packed.
    About 20 people in line for gun counter.

    Not much left really. Looked like plenty of guns though.
    I found a Magpul curved trigger guard that came to $3 and change, as well as a magpul sling mount and BCM rail segment.
    I picked up two 50 red boxes of Aguila 223. Reg $18 for 62 gr
    Also some Wolf 223 reg $5 box.

    Would be great if I had $100-$200 to pick out an assortment of ammo, but I just got what I could afford.

    They have 3 Aero Atlas hand guards that were a fair price after discount, but more than I can swing at the moment.

    Lots of holsters and shotgun stuff.
    Hey, I stopped in after work, before I read this update. I grabbed the three remaining ATLAS handguards, an FDE 7-inch, an FDE 15-inch and a black 15-inch. Ended up getting all three for about the regular price of one of the 15-inch ones. Not really sure why I bought all of them, I already have the 7-inch FDE I need for the tribute Commie Caliber PDW. LOL.

    Will likely just use one of the 15 inch ones, so if you need one some time, just check and see if I still have them and I'm sure we can work something out.

  5. #17215
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,208
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Botach has most OEM Gen 4 and 5 Glock mags for $16.98, Glock 18 33 round mags are $28 and change.

    https://www.botach.com/search.php?se...ection=product
    Last edited by Hodgie; December 13th, 2019 at 11:50 PM.

  6. #17216
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,610
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Looks like that ends Sunday from what I've seen posted elsewhere
    Yeah, I doubt much will be left by tomorrow even.
    Certainly worth stopping if you live in the area, but no sense driving a long way to be disappointed.

    Only a few calibers remained. The 223 was going fast.
    Lots of various types of 22lr
    Not much clothing at all.
    I think "guns" were the biggest remaining inventory.
    I didn't see prices.

  7. #17217
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,208
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    This is the lowest price I have yet to see on this excellent product.

    MTM AC4C Ammo Crate (4-Can)

    Price: $18.49 Free Prime shipping.



    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...KIKX0DER&psc=1

  8. #17218
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,339
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    What's the cheapest thing I could use to fill each of those cans to make them weigh 50#? And where can I find it?
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

  9. #17219
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,208
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    What's the cheapest thing I could use to fill each of those cans to make them weigh 50#? And where can I find it?
    Rocks and you can find them all over the freaking place in my back yard.

  10. #17220
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,339
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Rocks and you can find them all over the freaking place in my back yard.
    honestly, not dense enough.
    this is for ballast for when I plow.
    already using 12x12 concrete pavers, and want to something that takes up less space. I can't find a metal fab shop with plate steel/iron that wants to talk to me about stuff either.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Page 1722 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 72212221622167217121718171917201721172217231724172517261732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops