Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1721 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 72112211621167117111717171817191720172117221723172417251731 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,210 of 17514
  1. #17201
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,610
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    This is a really good price.
    If you've researched, you know how much these can cost.
    No idea who it's made by, but for the price, it may be worth a try.
    When I bought mine from PSA I paid $30 for the mag block on clearance. I had low expectations, but I've never had a problem.

    AR15 9MM MAG ADAPTER & BUFFER COMBO
    (for Colt pattern mags)


    BOTH for $69.99

    www.durkintactical.com

  2. #17202
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,610
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    BCA AR-15 Complete (with CH and BCG) Upper Assembly,
    10.5" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 7.62x39,
    Carbine Length Gas System, 1:10 Twist w/ 10" MLOK Split Rail


    $184.90

    www.bearcreekarsenal.com

  3. #17203
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,150
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Kentucky Gun Co's 12 Deals of Christmas! Check back every day for a new one!

    https://www.kygunco.com/productgroup?name=12Deals










    TODAY'S DEAL IS KALASHNIKOVS!

    https://www.kygunco.com/productgroup...of%20Christmas
    Psalms 73:26

  4. #17204
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    21257001

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    BCA AR-15 Complete (with CH and BCG) Upper Assembly,
    10.5" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 7.62x39,
    Carbine Length Gas System, 1:10 Twist w/ 10" MLOK Split Rail


    $184.90

    www.bearcreekarsenal.com
    Im thinking a may swap my 10.5" 5.56 upper for a 10.5 7.62 or a 300BO upper.

    I want something that will run better suppressed and still have some punch.

  5. #17205
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,862
    Rep Power
    11730430

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Those ~$20 MFT utility/milspec stocks with risers. I don't even need more, and I'm wishing I'd bought more just to have on hand. Puts my magpul MOE stuff to shame, for less money
    I have 5 stocks couple grips some handguards ton of stickers and if you think their mil spec minimalist stocks don't move you should try the commercial ones (all they had I figured fuck it) I grabbed up two a couple commercial buffer tubes and they are freaking stout. Worth every penny of nothing that it cost.

  6. #17206
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,862
    Rep Power
    11730430

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Sportsmans Warehouse ruger 10/22 takedown with magpul stock in od green, 4 BX 10 rd mags $299.99 shipped to store total $318.99 otd pick up on dec 12 or ship to your local ffl. I already grabbed one they keep going in and out of stock fast. if it shows oos set up an alert.

    https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...ifle/p/1521010

    Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 12.55.19 PM.jpg

  7. #17207
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shamokin, Pennsylvania
    (Northumberland County)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    795087

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I have 5 stocks couple grips some handguards ton of stickers and if you think their mil spec minimalist stocks don't move you should try the commercial ones (all they had I figured fuck it) I grabbed up two a couple commercial buffer tubes and they are freaking stout. Worth every penny of nothing that it cost.
    You're not kidding. Had I known what they were, I would've bought more. I've spent a lot more, for a lot less

  8. #17208
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Glockin, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Sportsmans Warehouse ruger 10/22 takedown with magpul stock in od green, 4 BX 10 rd mags $299.99 shipped to store total $318.99 otd pick up on dec 12 or ship to your local ffl. I already grabbed one they keep going in and out of stock fast. if it shows oos set up an alert.

    https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...ifle/p/1521010

    Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 12.55.19 PM.jpg
    That's a steal...

  9. #17209
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,610
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Gander in Greensburg now 60% off entire store.
    30% off guns and ammo.

  10. #17210
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Gander in Greensburg now 60% off entire store.
    30% off guns and ammo.
    Did you stop in and look around ?

Page 1721 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 72112211621167117111717171817191720172117221723172417251731 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops