Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1714 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 71412141614166417041710171117121713171417151716171717181724 ... LastLast
Results 17,131 to 17,140 of 17492
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Thanks. Wasn't aware of "dimpling". I don't see where is mentions it, but clicking on some of the higher priced ones I don't see it mentioned either

Just to throw this out there in case you aren't aware - the SBA3 (SB Tactical) is an adjustable pistol brace - and it uses a standard carbine buffer tube.
    I have both the Shockwave Blade and the SBA3 - the Blade is "sufficient" - and is not all that uncomfortable to shoot if you should shoulder it.
    I tried it on my 7.62x39 pistol and found it to be SLIGHTLY uncomfortable due to the added recoil with the x39 caliber, so I bought an SBA3 brace for that one. It's VERY nice - and very comfy to shoot.

I was always convinced that I didn't need to spend more for the expensive braces - and to some extent, I still feel that way because I'm not rushing out to replace my Blade with an SBA3, BUT there's no denying the fact that the SBA3 feels like a regular stock vs teh way the Blade feels when shouldering it.

It's up to each person to decide if that is worth the extra $40-$50 over the Blade.

(Lancaster County)

Any thoughts on this as a first time pistol build option? Price point is in my ballpark

Attachment 124474
    I agree solid deal consider $49.00 for the lower , KAK blade and KAK dimpled tube would run you about $44.00 LPK on the cheap is about $35.00 if you know where to look then the buffer and spring you're in the ballpark and PSA does make good quality stuff.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks. Wasn't aware of "dimpling". I don't see where is mentions it, but clicking on some of the higher priced ones I don't see it mentioned either

KAK Shockwave Blade is the only one that uses the dimpled tubes as far as I'm aware - It was designed that way.
    The Blade "works" on standard PISTOL buffer tubes as well - it just can't be locked into position as securely.

Other brands of braces use either friction fit on a standard (smooth) pistol buffer, OR like the SBA3, use a CARBINE buffer tube with the adjustment slots on the bottom of teh tube so you can adjust it exactly the same way as you do with a carbine stock.

(Allegheny County)

There may or may not be deals to be had here...
    Aero Precision

WEEKEND SPECIAL
    ENTIRE SPARE PARTS CATEGORY
    15% OFF THIS WEEKEND!
    * Discount applied in your Shopping Cart.

www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15/spare-parts

(Allegheny County)

LOL!!! (link below)

Stainless Steel Jerry Can Flask
    This small Stainless Steel Jerry can is the perfect pocket size for carrying in those "just in case" situations. Includes a screw on cap, holds approximately 6 ounces of liquid, and measures approximately 3 inches x 4 inches in size. This Jerry Can Flask is made of clean, high-quality stainless steal construction making it a great gift for the Military enthusiast!

$9.95
    $7.95

(Westmoreland County)

Gander Outdoors Greensburg just announced they are closing to remodel into an RV/ Outdoor center. Whole store went 50% off today. Its a madhouse. I stopped after work not having any idea they announced the closing.

Guns and ammo are 25% off. Everything else half off

I bought. CMC 3.5 drop in trigger for $80, a Radian LT Charging handle for $24, more stainless gas tubes in different lengths for $7 each, Strike enhanced pivot and take down pin sets for $7 each, another SB3 brace for $67, a Pelican V700 hard wheeled travel case for $80, and some gloves for me and my son for winter. Tried to text both kids to see if they wanted any boots, coats, Carhartt, Columbia, etc but they never got back to me. Had a bounce back coupon for a $20 off $100 so that came off too.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    Gander Outdoors Greensburg just announced they are closing to remodel into an RV/ Outdoor center. Whole store went 50% off today. Its a madhouse. I stopped after work not having any idea they announced the closing.

Guns and ammo are 25% off. Everything else half off

I bought. CMC 3.5 drop in trigger for $80, a Radian LT Charging handle for $24, more stainless gas tubes in different lengths for $7 each, Strike enhanced pivot and take down pin sets for $7 each, another SB3 brace for $67, a Pelican V700 hard wheeled travel case for $80, and some gloves for me and my son for winter. Tried to text both kids to see if they wanted any boots, coats, Carhartt, Columbia, etc but they never got back to me. Had a bounce back coupon for a $20 off $100 so that came off too.

Now I'm debating asking the Mrs if she wants to run out there. Wouldn't be able to get there til about 8 though.
    Half hour drive. Not sure it's worth it.Can't really afford to buy much. Never realized they carried that much AR parts.

(Allegheny County)

Haha. I was going to mention before that PSA usually wants $119 for a lower with a cheap M4 stock. in comparison to the lower with the Blade pistol brace)

When they offer "free" shipping, all they do is add ten bucks to the price to cover their shipping.

(Allegheny County)

By the way, for those who inquired about the SIG fore grip/hand stop/barricade stop KIT, here's where I got mine.
    They have one left apparently.

Also note that should you find something else you like better, the shipping for the full kit cost me a whopping $3.85 from them.

Osage County Guns

$39.99 the $3.85 shipping made them cheaper than other places selling it for $35 since the other's wanted much more to ship.

(Allegheny County)

Here's another place that has the SIG grip kit
    www.mysmokinguns.com

$38.99

Page 1714 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 71412141614166417041710171117121713171417151716171717181724 ... LastLast