Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Kentri Shorty buffer tube system for shockwave brace other options available..
    On sale for $50

https://www.visiondefense.net/shop/p...tem-shockwave/

I wonder if i bought a second shorty tube, and one of those metal 'airsoft' folder adapters if i could come up with a cheap functional folding brace that doesnt affect function while folded...

Im thinking either thread the butt of the main buffer tube, or just jbweld the folder onto the end...
    I am extremely tempted by this I've heard they work very well.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I am extremely tempted by this I've heard they work very well.
    I couldn't figure out what the point of the thing was, so I watched a few vids.
    The only benefit I could see is if you were looking to shoot without a brace - trying to make it "look" a little more like a "handgun".
    Maybe if you want to stow it away in a small container?

Otherwise, putting a brace on achieves no benefit, since it's going to be the same length as with a standard buffer tube, and even a bare pistol buffer tube gives you the added benefit of using your cheek or shoulder to stabilize while shooting.

That stubby thing offers nothing but overall length reduction - IF no brace is used.

(scratching my head)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The only benefit I could see is if you were looking to shoot without a brace - trying to make it "look" a little more like a "handgun".

Otherwise, putting a brace on achieves no benefit, since it's going to be the same length as with a standard buffer tube, and even a bare pistol buffer tube gives you the added benefit of using your cheek or shoulder to stabilize while shooting.

That stubby thing offers nothing but overall length reduction - IF no brace is used.

(scratching my head)
    Some people here has been advocating AR pistols as a high(er)-capacity weapon for carrying while driving a vehicle. Well, when sitting inside a car even a standard pistol buffer tube might still be awkward, so...

(Lancaster County)

(scratching my head)
    Star wars blaster ...

(Beaver County)

I got an Email from Primary Arms about stripped upper receivers for $29.99. So, because why not, I went snooping around by the time they added in tax and shipping I was not happy with the price. So I went over to Combat Amory and put two of those in my cart (initially more expensive). Then hit up the TAKE15 coupon code and ended up 12 bucks cheaper with free freight and no tax.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    I got an Email from Primary Arms about stripped upper receivers for $29.99. So, because why not, I went snooping around by the time they added in tax and shipping I was not happy with the price. So I went over to Combat Amory and put two of those in my cart (initially more expensive). Then hit up the TAKE15 coupon code and ended up 12 bucks cheaper with free freight and no tax.
    Combat armory is a solid company turns out they OEM for a lot of other companies what they end up selling is the over runs.

(Allegheny County)

I don't care "blah", dull-black-grey finish on the Combat Armory upper I got.
    You get what you pay for and for what I paid, and what I'll use it for, it's OK.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Combat armory is a solid company turns out they OEM for a lot of other companies what they end up selling is the over runs.
    Source?

(Montgomery County)

(scratching my head)
    AR9 loaded for bear in a concealed carry go bag with a med kit..

I have a design that incorporates full body armor and retains a full stealth component.
    Looks like a standard backpack/luggage, while rucking your gear.
    Able to retrieve your firearm, and equip your vest without removing the bag.

Its purpose is so that if shit ever goes tits up anywhere i am i have a better shot of making it home.

Once i get a rough design prototyped out ill be speaking with an armor manufacturer. I think my design has huge potential for security and law enforcement, with obvious undercover and military applications.

I also have a really interesting design for a very wide ranging multical modular suppressor system, that will be form 1 prototyped after the first of the year with a machinist/engineer friend of mine. Its still in research phase at the moment so that we are not wasting stamps. (Its modular to size to the round, no shooting 22lr though a .30cal bore)
    A key part of the design that we are shooting for is that it will be a fully tunable suppressor...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by tcc722 View Post
    Source?
    Them actually on gun.deals we were asking if they were selling any more upper kits this was their response.

By Combatarmory.com, 1 week ago
    Yes we are, there has been a large spike in Wholesale orders i was told from our machine shop manager, once those are filled there could be inventory for online. We only sell OEM Production over runs online that's why inventory is In&Out some times.

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 6.51.29 PM.jpg

Page 1657 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 65711571557160716471653165416551656165716581659166016611667170717572157 ... LastLast