Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I learned that the safest bet is to get your barrel (and preferably muzzle device too) and slip fit it to the upper so you can get an EXACT measurement before deciding on what handguard to buy.

Trying to calculate lengths while estimating how much to deduct for the threaded portion and how far the muzzle device will actually thread on just makes my head hurt.
    Makes too much sense. I would buy something and break out a Dremel rather than admit to a "Ready, Fire, Aim!" mentality.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Theres a set of damn good knock off magpul mbus PRO flip up sights on ebay made out of metal for $10 shipped as well...

I shared it acouple times but if you need the link, lmk
    I think these were the ones https://www.ebay.com/itm/Scope-Mount...-/133108644434

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Ha I was actually looking at those earlier today as well as the clone poly MBUS they also offer.

Thanks fellas!

Okay I just made my last purchase from PSA earlier today for a long while since some other opportunities have come up that I want to do. My current AR assembly will be completed and I will be done with firearms for awhile. (Well at least I am going to try really hard.)

I have one more PSA 5% off coupon code left (1 time use only) that is good until October 31st which is next Thursday. PSA is only giving 2% back now through Active Junky so this helps out with the tax's.

1st person to PM me asking for it get's it just be sure you are going to use it and it does not go to waste by Next Thursday October 31st.

If you don't have Active Junky I can send you a referral link where you can sign up save 2% with PSA and get an extra $10.00 in both our accounts after you place your 1st order.

https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1832761

Active Junky is completely legit, I have saved well over $200.00 using it over the last year with PSA, Brownells and a few clothing store we shop for out kids at.
    Last edited by Hodgie; October 25th, 2019 at 05:35 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    THANKS! ^^^

They also have
    Aero Precision uppers - NO forward assist and WITH dust cover installed.
    $55.00

You will NOT find it for less - even with shipping. (I just looked for this exact upper configuration all over the place 2 days ago)

www.schuylerarmsco.com
    Coupling this deal with an AeroPrecision BLEM sale on a stripped Gen 2 lower today for $49.95 with free shipping.
    https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ar1...zed-black-blem

I want to build my 7.62 pistol in FDE, but I am sure i can find a home for this matched set.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Those are the ones!

And no problem guys, always happy to share a damn good deal when i find one!

(Perry County)

Given everything Magpul has done for our rights, I can't see buying counterfeit Magpul goods which harms their company's reputation and bottom line.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Given everything Magpul has done for our rights, I can't see buying counterfeit Magpul goods which harms their company's reputation and bottom line.
    Exactly.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Speaking of Magpul, they have shirts 70% off.

https://www.magpul.com/featured/sale...=&utm_content=

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Yes I do appreciate their 2A support. What I don't appreciate is that I ended up spending $100 on rail accessories recently because I couldn't decide which configuration I wanted. Let's just say I have multiple options now....

Page 1655 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 65511551555160516451651165216531654165516561657165816591665170517552155 ... LastLast