Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1612 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 61211121512156216021608160916101611161216131614161516161622 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,120 of 16530
  1. #16111
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2534606

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Gander Outdoors has 20% off sale. And, they offer a $50 gift card on the Sig P365 (the one with no manual safety). I just bought one yesterday. So, I got the pistol, a box of .223, a box of 9mm hollowpoints, a $50 gift card, and I will be receiving a $10 coupon in the mail. Everything came to $457 out the door.
    Attachment 120906Attachment 120907
    I have a friend that did this same exact deal. He was buying a 365 at Dunham's for 449, but got to the end of the purchase and the only 365 they had was with the safety. He didn't buy it, and we were texting back and forth about it and where to buy one. I told him that Gander had the 20% off coupon but I wasn't sure if it was good on guns. He went and they honored the coupon, plus he gets the $50 gift card, plus he joined the good sam club since it knocked off a few more bucks from the starting price of the gun and you get another $10 gift card.

    I had no idea about their sale, except I walked into the store to look for a holster. I saw these signs all over the gun counter that "our 50% off suppressor sale is not for other retailers or wholesalers". I kind of laughed, thinking, wait, what??? 50% off suppressors? I figured it was a big box store so it was obviously off of some ridiculous MSRP pricing, but nope. The sales guy quoted me a price on a can that was the cheapest I have ever seen for a caliber bigger than 22. Only thing was that store was pretty much already picked pretty clean. They had a few Sig 556qd cans left, but I really was looking for a 762 can. I left, and mulled it over and over, then called Johnstown store, and they had one or two pistol caliber Sig suppressors left, so I just drove up there. I was fully expecting this bubble to burst at some point, but it kept getting better....... They did not have any qd cans, either 556 or 762, but they had 9 and 45 cans in stock. The associate was really helpful, and asks me if I have the 20% off coupon too, they can take that off on top! Plus that coupon covers some or all of the sales tax too. Like I said, kept getting better and better.

    It was just too cheap to pass up. I would have been kicking myself for I don't know how long if I didn't buy one. So I grabbed the Sig SRD45. Regularly priced at 688. I joined the club, so it actually knocked the price down to 680 even. The 50% off sale got it to $340, then they took off another 20%. plus taxes and all, the suppressor shown up on my receipt at $250 and some change. I was almost stupefied. Peeled the cash out before someone walked up and said "hey, that's not right". LOL. This can is really identical to the Rugged Obsidian that I have in suppressor jail now waiting on a tax stamp, at least as far as caliber coverage goes. It will handle 45acp, 9mm, and 300BLK Subs. The big difference between this and the Rugged is that the Obsidian can be shortened to a K config. I was really thinking about the 556qd, but that would really only handle that rifle caliber for me, and I don't shoot much of it at all right now. I would prefer to get a 7.62 can that will allow me to use it on 556 too. One of these days I will make it to the Group shoot, I have a few fun toys. When the Obsidian shows up, that will go on a Sig MPX with a binary trigger, Romeo3 and extended handguard to cover the can; if I can get the 7.62 can, I plan on it for my Tavor 300BLK and the Rem 700 SPS Tactical in 300BLK.

    Oh, the Gander sale prices on suppressors are good through 9/14!! If there is anything left.
    Last edited by VooDoo1VooDoo1; September 3rd, 2019 at 10:21 AM.

  2. #16112
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    25,892
    Rep Power
    21474874

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    BCA AR-15 Complete Rifle, 16"
    4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel
    7.62x39,
    1:10 Twistw/ 15" LWKM (lightweight Keymod) handguard


    $365.06
    was $461.31

    www.bearcreekarsenal.com


  3. #16113
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Glockin, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,578
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    I have a friend that did this same exact deal. He was buying a 365 at Dunham's for 449, but got to the end of the purchase and the only 365 they had was with the safety. He didn't buy it, and we were texting back and forth about it and where to buy one. I told him that Gander had the 20% off coupon but I wasn't sure if it was good on guns. He went and they honored the coupon, plus he gets the $50 gift card, plus he joined the good sam club since it knocked off a few more bucks from the starting price of the gun and you get another $10 gift card.

    I had no idea about their sale, except I walked into the store to look for a holster. I saw these signs all over the gun counter that "our 50% off suppressor sale is not for other retailers or wholesalers". I kind of laughed, thinking, wait, what??? 50% off suppressors? I figured it was a big box store so it was obviously off of some ridiculous MSRP pricing, but nope. The sales guy quoted me a price on a can that was the cheapest I have ever seen for a caliber bigger than 22. Only thing was that store was pretty much already picked pretty clean. They had a few Sig 556qd cans left, but I really was looking for a 762 can. I left, and mulled it over and over, then called Johnstown store, and they had one or two pistol caliber Sig suppressors left, so I just drove up there. I was fully expecting this bubble to burst at some point, but it kept getting better....... They did not have any qd cans, either 556 or 762, but they had 9 and 45 cans in stock. The associate was really helpful, and asks me if I have the 20% off coupon too, they can take that off on top! Plus that coupon covers some or all of the sales tax too. Like I said, kept getting better and better.

    It was just too cheap to pass up. I would have been kicking myself for I don't know how long if I didn't buy one. So I grabbed the Sig SRD45. Regularly priced at 688. I joined the club, so it actually knocked the price down to 680 even. The 50% off sale got it to $340, then they took off another 20%. plus taxes and all, the suppressor shown up on my receipt at $250 and some change. I was almost stupefied. Peeled the cash out before someone walked up and said "hey, that's not right". LOL. This can is really identical to the Rugged Obsidian that I have in suppressor jail now waiting on a tax stamp, at least as far as caliber coverage goes. It will handle 45acp, 9mm, and 300BLK Subs. The big difference between this and the Rugged is that the Obsidian can be shortened to a K config. I was really thinking about the 556qd, but that would really only handle that rifle caliber for me, and I don't shoot much of it at all right now. I would prefer to get a 7.62 can that will allow me to use it on 556 too. One of these days I will make it to the Group shoot, I have a few fun toys. When the Obsidian shows up, that will go on a Sig MPX with a binary trigger, Romeo3 and extended handguard to cover the can; if I can get the 7.62 can, I plan on it for my Tavor 300BLK and the Rem 700 SPS Tactical in 300BLK.

    Oh, the Gander sale prices on suppressors are good through 9/14!! If there is anything left.
    Where do you get this 20% coupon?

  4. #16114
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2534606

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    The Gander 20% off coupon was apparently an email from them and was good for Labor Day weekend, ended on Monday. I never got that blanket 20% off coupon, the only Labor Day coupon I got was for $15 off of a $75 purchase. Still 20%, but capped at $15. My buddy that bought the 365 got the 20% coupon and forwarded it to me, there was no problem using it.
    Last edited by VooDoo1VooDoo1; September 3rd, 2019 at 10:55 PM.

  5. #16115
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Acme, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    589633

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    .... trimmed...

    Oh, the Gander sale prices on suppressors are good through 9/14!! If there is anything left.
    That 50% deal is incredible. I will have to run up there to see if they have any for my MPX. I have the same plan for mine as you do with the extended handguard. Too bad I missed the 20% off too. I didnít get that email either.
    Last edited by splink; September 4th, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

  6. #16116
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    25,892
    Rep Power
    21474874

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    You can say THAT again!

  7. #16117
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Acme, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    589633

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You can say THAT again!
    Lol. No clue what happened there. Apparently I got pretty excited about that deal!

  8. #16118
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2534606

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by splink View Post
    That 50% deal is incredible. I will have to run up there to see if they have any for my MPX. I have the same plan for mine as you do with the extended handguard. Too bad I missed the 20% off too. I didn’t get that email either.
    It looks like they extended the capped Labor Day $15 off $75 purchase coupon through 9/8. So there is at least another $15 off the already reduced 50% plus they pay sales tax with the coupon. You can find the coupon online and save it to your phone for use in store. I would call Johnstown and see if they have any pistol caliber cans left before making the drive.
    Last edited by VooDoo1VooDoo1; September 4th, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

  9. #16119
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Acme, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    589633

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    It looks like they extended the capped Labor Day $15 off $75 purchase coupon through 9/8. So there is at least another $15 off the already reduced 50% plus they pay sales tax with the coupon. You can find the coupon online and save it to your phone for use in store. I would call Johnstown and see if they have any pistol caliber cans left before making the drive.
    Was Greensburg your first spot that was picked over?

  10. #16120
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    1504384

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    I am really surprised that it took them this long to catch up with the free-shipping trend. But now the Sportsman's Guide (when was the last time someone posted a "deal" from them on this thread? Last Christmas?) has built-in free shipping for its Buyer's Club members, no coupon code needed:

    Everything ships FREE. Every Day. Even Ammo. Thatís right. Club Members never pay a penny for standard shipping on orders of $49 or more - including ammo. All day. Every day. No coupon code required.



    I think it is time to reactivate my club membership with them (let it lapsed, twice, due to the fact that their prices have not been competitive very much in recent years), especially in light of this Walmart situation.

Page 1612 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 61211121512156216021608160916101611161216131614161516161622 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops