Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post
    I'm in the same group. I checked F&F, and a bunch of other sites. I wanted a blue titanium compact longslide frame, and F&F and most other sites either didn't have anything other than black CL frames, or didn't offer build kits in any other color than black.

I would have preferred ordering with engraving or a serialized frame, but that was a complete no-go.
    If you still need one Armorally.com has them $99.00 plus a little shipping I think its like $107.00

https://www.armorally.com/shop/polym...v=7516fd43adaa

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    If you still need one Armorally.com has them $99.00 plus a little shipping I think its like $107.00

https://www.armorally.com/shop/polym...v=7516fd43adaa
    I ordered a BCG from them last month.
    They processed and shipped fast.

(Allegheny County)

Primary Arms has a lot on sale.

Here's the Aero Precision selection - some good prices

Radical Firearms accessories were marked WAY down and are mostly sold out, but maybe worth looking.

(Allegheny County)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kick's Industries
    PRINTED KICKS LGBT MEN'S T-SHIRT BLACK X-LARGE

$26

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product/...-black-x-large

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kick's Industries
    PRINTED KICKS LGBT MEN'S T-SHIRT BLACK X-LARGE

$26

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product/...-black-x-large

Oh my gosh. Going to have to get one for the triggerings alone.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I ordered a BCG from them last month.
    They processed and shipped fast.
    I got my Ballistic advantage barrel from them for my Ar 9 a while back when they are the best price or close to the best price I use them, good service.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Gander Outdoors has 20% off sale. And, they offer a $50 gift card on the Sig P365 (the one with no manual safety). I just bought one yesterday. So, I got the pistol, a box of .223, a box of 9mm hollowpoints, a $50 gift card, and I will be receiving a $10 coupon in the mail. Everything came to $457 out the door.
    Attachment 120906Attachment 120907
    I have a friend that did this same exact deal. He was buying a 365 at Dunham's for 449, but got to the end of the purchase and the only 365 they had was with the safety. He didn't buy it, and we were texting back and forth about it and where to buy one. I told him that Gander had the 20% off coupon but I wasn't sure if it was good on guns. He went and they honored the coupon, plus he gets the $50 gift card, plus he joined the good sam club since it knocked off a few more bucks from the starting price of the gun and you get another $10 gift card.

I had no idea about their sale, except I walked into the store to look for a holster. I saw these signs all over the gun counter that "our 50% off suppressor sale is not for other retailers or wholesalers". I kind of laughed, thinking, wait, what??? 50% off suppressors? I figured it was a big box store so it was obviously off of some ridiculous MSRP pricing, but nope. The sales guy quoted me a price on a can that was the cheapest I have ever seen for a caliber bigger than 22. Only thing was that store was pretty much already picked pretty clean. They had a few Sig 556qd cans left, but I really was looking for a 762 can. I left, and mulled it over and over, then called Johnstown store, and they had one or two pistol caliber Sig suppressors left, so I just drove up there. I was fully expecting this bubble to burst at some point, but it kept getting better....... They did not have any qd cans, either 556 or 762, but they had 9 and 45 cans in stock. The associate was really helpful, and asks me if I have the 20% off coupon too, they can take that off on top! Plus that coupon covers some or all of the sales tax too. Like I said, kept getting better and better.

It was just too cheap to pass up. I would have been kicking myself for I don't know how long if I didn't buy one. So I grabbed the Sig SRD45. Regularly priced at 688. I joined the club, so it actually knocked the price down to 680 even. The 50% off sale got it to $340, then they took off another 20%. plus taxes and all, the suppressor shown up on my receipt at $250 and some change. I was almost stupefied. Peeled the cash out before someone walked up and said "hey, that's not right". LOL. This can is really identical to the Rugged Obsidian that I have in suppressor jail now waiting on a tax stamp, at least as far as caliber coverage goes. It will handle 45acp, 9mm, and 300BLK Subs. The big difference between this and the Rugged is that the Obsidian can be shortened to a K config. I was really thinking about the 556qd, but that would really only handle that rifle caliber for me, and I don't shoot much of it at all right now. I would prefer to get a 7.62 can that will allow me to use it on 556 too. One of these days I will make it to the Group shoot, I have a few fun toys. When the Obsidian shows up, that will go on a Sig MPX with a binary trigger, Romeo3 and extended handguard to cover the can; if I can get the 7.62 can, I plan on it for my Tavor 300BLK and the Rem 700 SPS Tactical in 300BLK.

Oh, the Gander sale prices on suppressors are good through 9/14!! If there is anything left.
    Last edited by VooDoo1VooDoo1; September 3rd, 2019 at 10:21 AM.

(Allegheny County)

BCA AR-15 Complete Rifle, 16"
    4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel
    7.62x39,
    1:10 Twistw/ 15" LWKM (lightweight Keymod) handguard

$365.06
    was $461.31

www.bearcreekarsenal.com

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    I have a friend that did this same exact deal. He was buying a 365 at Dunham's for 449, but got to the end of the purchase and the only 365 they had was with the safety. He didn't buy it, and we were texting back and forth about it and where to buy one. I told him that Gander had the 20% off coupon but I wasn't sure if it was good on guns. He went and they honored the coupon, plus he gets the $50 gift card, plus he joined the good sam club since it knocked off a few more bucks from the starting price of the gun and you get another $10 gift card.

I had no idea about their sale, except I walked into the store to look for a holster. I saw these signs all over the gun counter that "our 50% off suppressor sale is not for other retailers or wholesalers". I kind of laughed, thinking, wait, what??? 50% off suppressors? I figured it was a big box store so it was obviously off of some ridiculous MSRP pricing, but nope. The sales guy quoted me a price on a can that was the cheapest I have ever seen for a caliber bigger than 22. Only thing was that store was pretty much already picked pretty clean. They had a few Sig 556qd cans left, but I really was looking for a 762 can. I left, and mulled it over and over, then called Johnstown store, and they had one or two pistol caliber Sig suppressors left, so I just drove up there. I was fully expecting this bubble to burst at some point, but it kept getting better....... They did not have any qd cans, either 556 or 762, but they had 9 and 45 cans in stock. The associate was really helpful, and asks me if I have the 20% off coupon too, they can take that off on top! Plus that coupon covers some or all of the sales tax too. Like I said, kept getting better and better.

It was just too cheap to pass up. I would have been kicking myself for I don't know how long if I didn't buy one. So I grabbed the Sig SRD45. Regularly priced at 688. I joined the club, so it actually knocked the price down to 680 even. The 50% off sale got it to $340, then they took off another 20%. plus taxes and all, the suppressor shown up on my receipt at $250 and some change. I was almost stupefied. Peeled the cash out before someone walked up and said "hey, that's not right". LOL. This can is really identical to the Rugged Obsidian that I have in suppressor jail now waiting on a tax stamp, at least as far as caliber coverage goes. It will handle 45acp, 9mm, and 300BLK Subs. The big difference between this and the Rugged is that the Obsidian can be shortened to a K config. I was really thinking about the 556qd, but that would really only handle that rifle caliber for me, and I don't shoot much of it at all right now. I would prefer to get a 7.62 can that will allow me to use it on 556 too. One of these days I will make it to the Group shoot, I have a few fun toys. When the Obsidian shows up, that will go on a Sig MPX with a binary trigger, Romeo3 and extended handguard to cover the can; if I can get the 7.62 can, I plan on it for my Tavor 300BLK and the Rem 700 SPS Tactical in 300BLK.

Oh, the Gander sale prices on suppressors are good through 9/14!! If there is anything left.
    Where do you get this 20% coupon?

(Westmoreland County)

The Gander 20% off coupon was apparently an email from them and was good for Labor Day weekend, ended on Monday. I never got that blanket 20% off coupon, the only Labor Day coupon I got was for $15 off of a $75 purchase. Still 20%, but capped at $15. My buddy that bought the 365 got the 20% coupon and forwarded it to me, there was no problem using it.
    Last edited by VooDoo1VooDoo1; September 3rd, 2019 at 10:55 PM.

Page 1610 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 61011101510156016001606160716081609161016111612161316141620166017102110 ... LastLast