Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I think PSA has jumped the shark with these dumb-assed "custom" engraved lowers...

A "fuck cancer" lower?
    Really???

Yeah whoever is in charge of clever designs needs to have their leash put back on or be fired.

(Northampton County)

I really like the idea of these "different" lowers but I don't think they are 100% spot on. I can't say I would do better but they are kind of random.

(Allegheny County)

If anyone is looking for a quality hand guard at a super discounted price, check this place out.
    https://bkingsfirearms.com/product-c...r15handguards/

Specifically the Parallax Tactical brand handguards.
    https://bkingsfirearms.com/?s=parall...t_type=product

Apparently Parallax Tactical was a California AR15 parts company that couldn't make it long term due to the shitty CA laws and they are no longer in business.

This B. Kings Firearms must have bought a ton of the handguards and they have them at REALLY good prices.

I was "this close" to buying this one for my 7.5" pistol build, but found another one I liked just a little better.
    All the reviews I've found on this brand are very positive.
    I like the fact that it does NOT have the "clamp on" section on the bottom like all the inexpensive, easy-mount (no timing) handguards.
    On a carbine, it's not a big deal, but on a pistol with very little room, that protrusion on the bottom can be annoying.

AR15 Parallax Tactical 7.25″ M-LOK Gen 3 Slim Handguard
    $49.99 reg $129.99
    includes barrel nut and hardware

https://bkingsfirearms.com/shop/ar15...andguard-copy/

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

For a little more, Aero Precision still has this one listed as available...

7" ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard - Anodized Black
    (BLEM)

$74.99
    reg $134.99 FREE SHIPPING sitewide until July 29th!!!
    That is a seriously discounted price!!!

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com

Although this has the mounting attachment on the bottom, the design is less obtrusive, and it's very smooth.

For a little more, Aero Precision still has this one listed as available...

7" ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard - Anodized Black
    (BLEM)

$74.99
    reg $134.99 FREE SHIPPING sitewide until July 29th!!!
    That is a seriously discounted price!!!

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com

Although this has the mounting attachment on the bottom, the design is less obtrusive, and it's very smooth.

The Atlas has arguably one of the best lock up system on the market for free float rails. They are pretty damn bomb proof as far as rails go.

I think PSA has jumped the shark with these dumb-assed "custom" engraved lowers...

A "fuck cancer" lower?
    Really???

If they're selling it odds are someone asked for it. Overall they seem to have a pretty good marketing plan but I agree this one's a bit odd. Not for me but if they can find a buyer good on them. If not I guess we'll see some clearance prices pop up in the near future.

I was just telling a coworker it's a good thing there isn't a PSA store within a 3 hour drive of me. I'd be there weekly. Prices are better than ever. Daily Deals are selling uppers at a combined $300 before shipping if you can jump on it in time.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Yeah whoever is in charge of clever designs needs to have their leash put back on or be fired.
    based on that it appears the one who was clever was fired already.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    The Atlas has arguably one of the best lock up system on the market for free float rails. They are pretty damn bomb proof as far as rails go.
    I like Aero stuff and after watching install vids and reviews, the easy-peasy mounting system along with ridiculously good price won me over.
    I've had half a dozen hand guards open in tabs for over a week now waiting until I got my muzzle device for a final actual length measurement before ordering a hand guard. (wasn't sure if 7" or 9" would be best)

I was looking at everything from $25 Chinese stuff to $120 trusted brands.
    Up until the last minute, I was set on the $50 Parallex Tactical hand guard because it was THE best quality I could find at that price.
    I like the design of the ATLAS and after seeing what that unit costs ON SALE everywhere I looked, I decided it was absurd to not get it for $75 - even if it's a blem. (likely getting painted anyway)
    I've hestated in the past with Aero blem sales and they sell out before I commit to clicking "buy". Not this time.

(Lancaster County)

I like Aero stuff and after watching install vids and reviews, the easy-peasy mounting system along with ridiculously good price won me over.
    I've had half a dozen hand guards open in tabs for over a week now waiting until I got my muzzle device for a final actual length measurement before ordering a hand guard. (wasn't sure if 7" or 9" would be best)

I was looking at everything from $25 Chinese stuff to $120 trusted brands.
    Up until the last minute, I was set on the $50 Parallex Tactical hand guard because it was THE best quality I could find at that price.
    I like the design of the ATLAS and after seeing what that unit costs ON SALE everywhere I looked, I decided it was absurd to not get it for $75 - even if it's a blem. (likely getting painted anyway)
    I've hestated in the past with Aero blem sales and they sell out before I commit to clicking "buy". Not this time.
    Yeah the "blems" aren't very evident I grabbed an M5 assembled upper from aero on sale as blem and I can't find anything wrong with it. But right now it seems like schuyler arms is cleaning the crap out of their aero stock cheap. Not everything but a lot including the M4 stuff at decent prices. I was doing the same thing lol had tons of tabs open for different handguards lol I pulled a couple cheap monstrum tactical ones off and have been swapping out to lighter and better.

(Allegheny County)

The days of having to spend $200 to get a quality hand guard are long gone. SO many great options on the market.
    Used to be you had to buy used stuff on arfcom to get a good quality part for cheap - now you can find good stuff NEW for cheap.

Page 1576 of 2592 FirstFirst ... 576107614761526156615721573157415751576157715781579158015861626167620762576 ... LastLast