Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Someone should post a deal .. or emptymag is going to blow a primer......................

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Someone should post a deal .. or emptymag is going to blow a primer......................
    You're right.
    My bad really, I know better.
    Thread crapping, it's just what I do
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    You're right.
    My bad really, I know better.
    Thread crapping, it's just what I do
    Yeah me too ...... but I may have just saved the day ................

https://www.industrialsafetygear.com...yABEgIR8fD_BwE

That's like .22 cents a pair .......

Dicks must be having a sale on something . . .
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Oh ... that was a good one............................................

I'm pretty sure you can use active junkie for a percent off

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/weekly-ad

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Oooh. A dick burn........ Um err alrighty then.

Here's a deal , it counts here as it's for after shooting all day.......................
    Go to your state store , bottom shelf "of course" ....... that is why it's a deal ................
    get yourself something called "4 Queens"
    Hold up a second .... this is important..
    The flavor is like a hearty smoke fireplace type of thing....
    I like it actually but you MUST NOT drink this like your normal booze.........
    Or the party is over , or starting depending on your view of things.
    You must drink a little and let it catch up with you .......... drink a little more ... let it catch up...
    I've told this to people who were somewhat hard drinkers ............ they didn't listen ....
    Next time I seen them ..... they swore they'd never touch that stuff again.
    but it's good .....and cheap........ but you need to be cool about it.

(Berks County)

Here's a deal , it counts here as it's for after shooting all day.......................
    Go to your state store , bottom shelf "of course" ....... that is why it's a deal ................
    get yourself something called "4 Queens"
    Hold up a second .... this is important..
    The flavor is like a hearty smoke fireplace type of thing....
    I like it actually but you MUST NOT drink this like your normal booze.........
    Or the party is over , or starting depending on your view of things.
    You must drink a little and let it catch up with you .......... drink a little more ... let it catch up...
    I've told this to people who were somewhat hard drinkers ............ they didn't listen ....
    Next time I seen them ..... they swore they'd never touch that stuff again.
    but it's good .....and cheap........ but you need to be cool about it.
    Four Queens backstory...

For those unfamiliar, the northeast region or anthracite coal region has a beverage called Boilo... The number one choice or ingredient is Four Queens Whiskey. Boilo is one of the go to drinks to warm you up in winter, cure colds and fevers, or do about anything else. One of my coolest memories growing up was when my friends dad shared their family recipe for Boilo with me. I still make it every fall. But the reason for this post was an article about Four Queens Whiskey that was done this year. I put an excerpt in here. They estimated that 80% of the product is sold in NE PA.

"It’s a product that’s survived over the years uniquely because of boilo,” says Tom Alberico of Laird & Company, the venerable New Jersey distillery that owns the brand. He doesn’t know exactly when or how Four Queens became the go-to, but speculates it caught on thanks to a low price point ($10/750ml) coupled with the high proof (101) required to stand up to the boilo-brewing process. Schuylkill County buys so much Four Queens—more than $65,000 worth between late 2016 and now, according to the PLCB—that Alberico says they alone are responsible for the product’s continued existence.

Alberico, who is Laird’s VP of Sales and Marketing, has attempted a number of times over the years to bring boilo, and its association with Four Queens, to a broader audience, with middling results. “I don’t think there’s any place outside of coal country that knows anything about it,” he says. “We did a little bit of work to see if we couldn’t sort of bring it along, but we haven’t had any success.”

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna 19547 View Post
    Four Queens backstory...

For those unfamiliar, the northeast region or anthracite coal region has a beverage called Boilo... The number one choice or ingredient is Four Queens Whiskey. Boilo is one of the go to drinks to warm you up in winter, cure colds and fevers, or do about anything else. One of my coolest memories growing up was when my friends dad shared their family recipe for Boilo with me. I still make it every fall. But the reason for this post was an article about Four Queens Whiskey that was done this year. I put an excerpt in here. They estimated that 80% of the product is sold in NE PA.

"It’s a product that’s survived over the years uniquely because of boilo,” says Tom Alberico of Laird & Company, the venerable New Jersey distillery that owns the brand. He doesn’t know exactly when or how Four Queens became the go-to, but speculates it caught on thanks to a low price point ($10/750ml) coupled with the high proof (101) required to stand up to the boilo-brewing process. Schuylkill County buys so much Four Queens—more than $65,000 worth between late 2016 and now, according to the PLCB—that Alberico says they alone are responsible for the product’s continued existence.

Alberico, who is Laird’s VP of Sales and Marketing, has attempted a number of times over the years to bring boilo, and its association with Four Queens, to a broader audience, with middling results. “I don’t think there’s any place outside of coal country that knows anything about it,” he says. “We did a little bit of work to see if we couldn’t sort of bring it along, but we haven’t had any success.”
    That's awesome. I know/knew some old real life shiners ................. one of which turned me on to the 4 Queens in the first place......but have never even heard of boilo.
    I'm about to head off and get some things done before bed ..... but would you ..... could you ...... pass me the recipe?

Page 1526 of 2592 FirstFirst ... 526102614261476151615221523152415251526152715281529153015361576162620262526 ... LastLast