Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Some of you were talking about these things.
    Maybe not the big name, but thought I'd throw it out there. Deal? You decide.

JE Designs AR-15 Silent Recoil Spring Buffer System
    reg $99.99 - On sale $49.99

davidsondefense.com

It does seem like a knockoff, as you implied, but it might be useful to test the waters.

The part that bothers me is the similarity in names, like the "ROLLEXX" watches. JP invented this, not JE.
    https://www.jprifles.com/1.4.7.2_os.php
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Wyoming County)

Some of you were talking about these things.
    Maybe not the big name, but thought I'd throw it out there. Deal? You decide.

JE Designs AR-15 Silent Recoil Spring Buffer System
    reg $99.99 - On sale $49.99

davidsondefense.com

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It does seem like a knockoff, as you implied, but it might be useful to test the waters.

The part that bothers me is the similarity in names, like the "ROLLEXX" watches. JP invented this, not JE.
    https://www.jprifles.com/1.4.7.2_os.php
    It's like they borrowed the name from JP and changed it to JE, and then borrowed the design from Armaspec and then changed it a little.

https://armaspec.com/product/stealth-recoil-spring/
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Perry County)

Another giveaway at Classic Firearms. Who doesn't want a free BAR. Following the link will get you there and give me some referral entries.

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Don't get all uppity if the price isn't to your liking - I have no idea what these cost these days.

AIM

New Shipments of Mosin Nagant Rifles, Tokarev Pistols and more Surplus at AimSurplus

$339.95

Don't get all uppity if the price isn't to your liking - I have no idea what these cost these days.

AIM

New Shipments of Mosin Nagant Rifles, Tokarev Pistols and more Surplus at AimSurplus

$339.95

It's what they are going for now since the Russian sanctions, these small and seemingly very crappy batches for the most part are coming in from the Ukraine here and there which is why the prices are so high. If these are actual pictures they looks both better but they also raised the prices by $30-$50.00 per rifle.

I have a few I want to move one being all matching with extremely nice wood and bore and would sell it for considerably less just because it's a 91/30 and let's face it it's not exactly a Swedish Mauser.

I just have to get around to pictures and posting.

(Clearfield County)

They cost whatever people will pay

Why the fuck people would pay as much for one as an AR is an entirely different question.

(Allegheny County)

AIM

$339.95

Sweet goodness. . . I bought a matching numbers with full accessory kit and bayonet and a spam can of ammo and walked OTD for right at $100 around 2008.

These are turning into the $79 SKS of their day.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
    Sweet goodness. . . I bought a matching numbers with full accessory kit and bayonet and a spam can of ammo and walked OTD for right at $100 around 2008.

These are turning into the $79 SKS of their day.
    Thanks for reminding me that my retirement plan could be 500% ahead of where it is if I'd bought a couple cases of both of them a decade ago....I try to push that out of my memory

If those sanctions ever end then the market import market will be flooded within 6 months and prices back to what they were at $150-$175 for a decent shooter. At shot show Molot said they would be ready to flood the American market with rifles if and when they are lifted.

Classic Arms just sold out on a entire batch of completely rusted and abused rifles at $120 plus shipping a few weeks back. I saw a few examples and they aren’t good for spare parts and a decent restoration would cost hundreds. I offered to blast all the small parts for one guy on another site but he can’t legally ship me the receiver without selling it to me.

As much as I dislike Classic and their slimy business practices they did advertise these as POS rust rifles and they still sold them out in a few hours.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 30th, 2019 at 11:10 PM.

(Allegheny County)

$7.99

Winchester 22 LR
    36 gr Copper Plated Hollow Point
    222 rds

www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com

Page 1408 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 40890813081358139814041405140614071408140914101411141214181458150819082408 ... LastLast