Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

https://gun.deals/product/ati-omni-h...66?mobile=true Attachment 107991

FEATURES
    -Mil-Spec
    -Multi-caliber
    -Over-molded metal insert, which reinforces the buffer tube housing & rear takedown pin
    -Patented hammer & trigger pin retainment system prevents movement from the hammer &
    trigger pin during firing

(Berks County)

How many serial numbers can go on a single FFL form again? Ie: how many transfers would I be paying to receive 4 ffl items?

Potentially a great deal.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    How many serial numbers can go on a single FFL form again? Ie: how many transfers would I be paying to receive 4 ffl items?

Varies on cost I think. My last FFL, who has moved unfortunately, charged $20 for the first firearm and $10 each for any extras the same day. Others gouge you any way possible. I imagine each serial number has a separate form, but I forget. On whole firearm purchases, I've read that if you purchase too many in one day (like 3 or more), you may very well get a visit from the ATF, though that may not be universal. A long while back I ordered 3 Anderson lower receivers, paid $40 in fees total, and never heard from the ATF, so I must not have met the threshold of suspicion or they just don't count unbuilt lowers.

4 can be done easily on a single form. I’ve done 3 lowers and an AK all at once. I know you can legally do more I just can’t remember the full amount.

The FFL I use for transfers charges $30 regardless of the amount of items transferred. Other then the time of writing down an extra serial number or two it doesn’t take him anymore effort then if were a single.

Only one call to PICS/NICS has to be made.

(Lehigh County)

Form 4473 has five lines to enter firearm data.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Yes but you can add additional pages for more serial numbers, so technically the amount is unlimited

(Chester County)

Link to Active Junky

Active Junky has 15% cash back today at a ton of sites, including Cabelas.
    I'm only here for the wood c-rings.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post
    Varies on cost I think. My last FFL, who has moved unfortunately, charged $20 for the first firearm and $10 each for any extras the same day. Others gouge you any way possible. I imagine each serial number has a separate form, but I forget. On whole firearm purchases, I've read that if you purchase too many in one day (like 3 or more), you may very well get a visit from the ATF, though that may not be universal. A long while back I ordered 3 Anderson lower receivers, paid $40 in fees total, and never heard from the ATF, so I must not have met the threshold of suspicion or they just don't count unbuilt lowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    4 can be done easily on a single form. I’ve done 3 lowers and an AK all at once. I know you can legally do more I just can’t remember the full amount.

The FFL I use for transfers charges $30 regardless of the amount of items transferred. Other then the time of writing down an extra serial number or two it doesn’t take him anymore effort then if were a single.

Only one call to PICS/NICS has to be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Yes but you can add additional pages for more serial numbers, so technically the amount is unlimited
    So then the value of this deal varies greatly on your relationship with the local FFL dealer. Ill bring roses and report back how much it costs me to get the misses a carry piece and 3 new lowers for myself.
    Last edited by Zet70; May 18th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Montgomery County)

So then the value of this deal varies greatly on how much on your relationship with the local FFL dealer. Ill bring roses and report back how much it costs me to get the misses a carry piece and 3 new lowers for myself.
    As always.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post
    The ATF visit thing is an old wives tale. Unless you're buying 10 Hi-point 9's you aren't going to throw up any flags. You do have to fill out a multiple sales form, but I've bought more than 3 at a time more than once and never heard boo from the ATF

Page 1284 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 28478411841234127412801281128212831284128512861287128812941334138417842284 ... LastLast