Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Decent deals at Academy online.

Go through Active Junky for 5% cash back.

Use coupon code "CC201820PCT" for 20%, with free shipping over $25.

I picked up 500 rounds of Monarch lacquered 5.45x39 for $108 shipped, plus the 5% cash back.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoli06 View Post
    If anyone is curious, they cancelled my order tonight
    Weird: my Aimpoint shipped. Got the tracking number yesterday.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    AR500.com runs promotions all the time... I ended up with a decked out vest and plates for about $350, normal price over $600. Right now they have basic plates and carrier for 170. Look under the promotion link. They also have buy one get one free rigs...
    how do you like the plate carrier? I was looking to pick one up without plates. I love the london bridge ones but i don't like the $$$.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post
    They haven't really processed mine. Order says "submitted". No shipping or anything further. Probably will be cancelled if yours is any indication. They will save me from myself LOL.
    I emailed them last night. Then got the cancellation. When I questioned it, I got a 35% off one time use code back.

(Bucks County)

I emailed them last night. Then got the cancellation. When I questioned it, I got a 35% off one time use code back.
    That's excellent, better than any deal so far. I'd make it a big order if feasible. Be sure to use ActiveJunky to link in before buying. I already got 5% back from the order even before they shipped (if they ship): https://www.activejunky.com/invite/189914 .

I also contacted them last night before I saw your post. No response so far. You questioned it via email as well? Quite the response. Would take a supervisor or higher to issue that.

(Allegheny County)

I ordered an Aimpoint PRO from academy with the double stacked codes. Order is still sitting in Submitted status. Still have the $315 pending charge to my credit card too. Kinda afraid to email them about it as the price was so good I don't want the order cancelled.

I think I'll give them tlll Monday. Last time I ordered something from them, I got a shipment notification the same day it arrived at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    I ordered an Aimpoint PRO from academy with the double stacked codes. Order is still sitting in Submitted status. Still have the $315 pending charge to my credit card too. Kinda afraid to email them about it as the price was so good I don't want the order cancelled.

I think I'll give them tlll Monday. Last time I ordered something from them, I got a shipment notification the same day it arrived at my house.
    Try not to wait too long on this. I used to have a web store, and seem to recall that if the vendor does not complete the credit card transaction in about a week it automatically gets cancelled.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Last time I ordered something from them, I got a shipment notification the same day it arrived at my house.
    Same here.

I envision them having a big pow wow over that day's orders because people all over the county used the discounts, probably 1000's of orders. They are probably trying to decide whether to honor them. For Nicoli06, it was actually better to be cancelled, as his new discount is huge.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by minuteman1970 View Post
    Try not to wait too long on this. I used to have a web store, and seem to recall that if the vendor does not complete the credit card transaction in about a week it automatically gets cancelled.
    I think that's FTC requirements. They can email you and ask if you want to continue to wait, but if you don't reply, they must cancel. That's for every CC purchase. Would be bad if they use that to duck their responsibility though, seeing how the items are in stock. As I recall, the rule was meant to stop retailers from advertising items that weren't in stock as being in stock and then holding the money (the "float") over time. Not the case here, but they could use it to their advantage.

Maybe the strategy is to let them all get automatically get cancelled via the week limit, and if anyone complains, they make the 35% offer figuring few will complain, thus solving their problem with little intervention.
    Last edited by erichard; April 20th, 2018 at 02:03 PM.

(Bucks County)

I just got an email saying they released the order for shipping (meaning is will be shipped), and they gave me a 15% coupon for a one time order. Maybe that stacks with the 20% code? It that how you figure 35% off?

Page 1274 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 27477411741224126412701271127212731274127512761277127812841324137417742274 ... LastLast