Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

I got my shipping info today.

(Perry County)

My order continues to show as processing. If the package weighed 68 pounds, they had be losing a pile of money shipping them out.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

A-holes! They just cancelled mine. Freaking knobs!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Bucks County)

Same here. I guess this thread put them over the top.

Its all for the best......I had to order them but really didn't know what I was going to do with all of those ammo cans! Now I don't have to worry about it.

(Perry County)

So, get this. Two emails prior to the cancellation notice, I had an email from them "We noticed you eyeing these up, they're still available" referring to the ammo cans. As others noted, available in store only.

I changed my email with them to fuckyou@fuckyou.com. And I will never place another order with them. Get your shit right, if offering the deal is a money loser, don't do it. Fuck them.

Now to find all the places I can savage them in a review. I'm petty like that.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Beaver County)

Hold on. I can't tell if there is confusion or not on whose orders were cancelled from where. Sounds like PSA orders are still good and the place that Flathead mentioned is the place canceling orders.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperHummel View Post
    Hold on. I can't tell if there is confusion or not on whose orders were cancelled from where. Sounds like PSA orders are still good and the place that Flathead mentioned is the place canceling orders.
    Sorry, the ammo can orders are being cancelled. Cheap cans, cheap shipping...apparently too cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    So, get this. Two emails prior to the cancellation notice, I had an email from them "We noticed you eyeing these up, they're still available" referring to the ammo cans. As others noted, available in store only.

I changed my email with them to fuckyou@fuckyou.com. And I will never place another order with them. Get your shit right, if offering the deal is a money loser, don't do it. Fuck them.

remind me NOT to make you really mad.

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

UFF-DA!! Mah MAN!!

It's nice to have the time, attitude and resources to wage a "fuck you" war!
    Go! Fight! WIN!!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to unclejumbo again."
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

unclejumbo made my day.
    no deals to post. walmart was sold out of tula. most of walmart really looked like it was picked over pre-storm.

here's hoping ammo drops a bit more.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 1132 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 13263210321082112211281129113011311132113311341135113611421182123216322132 ... LastLast