Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Smith & Wesson's next rebate offer has been announce. Just got this in an email from them

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD® and Performance Center® pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

“We are excited to announce the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program this summer on some of our most popular firearms,” said Matt Buckingham, President of Smith & Wesson. “We’ve worked with Hornady® ammunition and Caldwell® shooting supplies to create an ideal accessories package, whether you are in the market for a full-size or concealed carry M&P firearm.”
    I wonder what is up with this. Looks like PA will not get the $75 rebate part.

Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Smith & Wesson's next rebate offer has been announce. Just got this in an email from them

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD® and Performance Center® pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

“We are excited to announce the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program this summer on some of our most popular firearms,” said Matt Buckingham, President of Smith & Wesson. “We’ve worked with Hornady® ammunition and Caldwell® shooting supplies to create an ideal accessories package, whether you are in the market for a full-size or concealed carry M&P firearm.”

I just bought that M&P full size...waiting a few weeks and I could have had some swag to go with it.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I wonder what is up with this. Looks like PA will not get the $75 rebate part.

Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.
    Right. Instead of you getting a $75 rebate, you will get $180 worth of extras. Are they really worth $180? Depends on the value you place on those items.

In places where they can not legally give the ammo or mags, those people get a $75 rebate instead.

Any which way, I'm glad more people can get some good deals!
    It's a GOOD time to be a gun buyer.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Right. Instead of you getting a $75 rebate, you will get $180 worth of extras. Are they really worth $180? Depends on the value you place on those items.

In places where they can not legally give the ammo or mags, those people get a $75 rebate instead.

Any which way, I'm glad more people can get some good deals!
    It's a GOOD time to be a gun buyer.
    That makes sense. My late night brain wasn't grasping that the $75 was because of restrictions.

Yes it is a great time to be a gun buyer

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    With a $75 rebate it might almost be worth it.

(Lackawanna County)

This guy used hi-points. Worked out well for him.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=322829

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    This guy used hi-points. Worked out well for him.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=322829
    aftermarket mags.....

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    With a $75 rebate it might almost be worth it.
    $175 rebate maybe...

(Bucks County)

If you're into premium self defense or hunting ammo:

Not a big discount, but the biggest they generally offer: 10% off all Underwood Ammo with coupon "saveten" now through 4th, $7.95 shipping no tax
    https://underwoodammo.com

I bought a couple Lehigh 300 Blk controlled chaos and 223 controlled chaos, as I'm fully stocked in other calibers.

Can also get 10% off at Lehigh Defense with free shipping over $99, plus tax, no coupon necessary.

https://www.lehighdefense.com/?utm_s...eid=4b8c2732e7

Page 1126 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 12662610261076111611221123112411251126112711281129113011361176122616262126 ... LastLast