Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Not knowing the specifics on your S&W I'd venture a guess that it's a $400 pistol, possibly more depending on the particulars.
    I just traded a Smith, the shop has a customer that goes batshit over pre-lock Smith's.
    If you could sell your Smith for $400 it's a net gain of $225.
    Say you go buy a $600 handgun.
    Take your net gain of $225 plus your original $175, add $200 to it and you now have $375 into a $600 handgun.

I really don't see how that's losing.

Your LCP, yep, not worth crap right now.
    $100-125 maybe?
    Say $100 you can sell or trade it for.
    What are the Shields costing right now after the rebates? $240?

Take your $300 LCP and take the $200 loss, put the $100 towards a Shield plus $140(after rebate) and you now have $350 into a $310 Shield but are into a 9mm and a brand new gun.
    Sure you slid backwards, but IMO it's a $30 upgrade into a 9mm, maybe a break even if you can get $125 out of your LCP or find the Shield on sale at a better price.
    Why get rid of a perfectly good LCP for $100? I carry mine a good 5-6 days a week. I go bigger on the weekends.

If you can't come up with that $100 to keep the gun, don't buy another one.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    i thought dpms and ati were the hipoints of ar's.
    the fact that the topic went silent, others in agreement? lol

I wouldn't degrade them to ATI status.

It's a sub-$400 rifle. You get what you get, but I wouldn't hesitate at that price the way I would pass on an ATI.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Why get rid of a perfectly good LCP for $100? I carry mine a good 5-6 days a week. I go bigger on the weekends.

If you can't come up with that $100 to keep the gun, don't buy another one.
    You are not getting rid of a perfectly good lcp for $100, you would be moving into a 9mm by being into said 9mm for less than it would cost you to buy one outright if that's what someone was wanting, a new 9mm over a used .380.

My point is that why have a drawer full of pocket pistols when you can upgrade and be into a new one for a steal by dumping the old one?

People turn older guns into newer ones all the time, its just like trading in a car.
    The old car might be fine still, but when you can get a new car for a great deal, why not use the old one to make the deal even sweeter?

I collect guns, but I don't get attached to them.

That's all I'm going to comment in this thread about trading into a newer/better gun, I've mucked it up enough.

(Lackawanna County)

https://ar15discounts.com/products/a...lar&lshst=home

Anderson Manufacturing OOPS! Kit Includes:
    Bolt Catch Detent, Bolt Catch Pin 3/32″ x 1/2″ Coiled Pin, Bolt Catch Spring, Buffer Detent, Buffer Detent Spring, Disconnect Spring, Magazine Catch Spring for AR15, Safety Selector Detent for AR15, Safety Selector Spring, Take Down Pivot Pin Detent (2 needed per rifle), Detent Take Down Spring (2 needed per rifle), Hammer Spring mil spec, 1/8 x 5/8 coiled Roll Pin for Trigger Guard, Trigger and Hammer Pin for AR15 (2 needed per rifle) and a Trigger Spring single stage mil-spec

$2.00 plus $5 shipping

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

I don't know anything about this distributor and would suggest checking it out before buying ammo, but $2.20 for 50 rounds might make it worth the research. Basically $220 for 5000 rounds + around $30 shipping equals 5000 rounds of . 22 for $250 total. I have not seen that price in a while.

If anyone has dealt with ammoking.com I would be interested to hear your opinion so we can see if this is a real deal or not.

http://ammoking.com/aguila-22-lr-hig...-gr-50-rounds/

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    https://ar15discounts.com/products/a...lar&lshst=home

Anderson Manufacturing OOPS! Kit Includes:
    Bolt Catch Detent, Bolt Catch Pin 3/32″ x 1/2″ Coiled Pin, Bolt Catch Spring, Buffer Detent, Buffer Detent Spring, Disconnect Spring, Magazine Catch Spring for AR15, Safety Selector Detent for AR15, Safety Selector Spring, Take Down Pivot Pin Detent (2 needed per rifle), Detent Take Down Spring (2 needed per rifle), Hammer Spring mil spec, 1/8 x 5/8 coiled Roll Pin for Trigger Guard, Trigger and Hammer Pin for AR15 (2 needed per rifle) and a Trigger Spring single stage mil-spec

$2.00 plus $5 shipping
    Bastards! I entered my email and won free shipping on a $20 order. I put 10 of these in my cart...I can only purchase one. Bastards!
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Bastards! I entered my email and won free shipping on a $20 order. I put 10 of these in my cart...I can only purchase one. Bastards!
    You mad bro? ;P

(Allegheny County)

Those typically sell for $10-$12, so even with $5 shipping you are making out OK - if you only want one.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Those typically sell for $10-$12, so even with $5 shipping you are making out OK - if you only want one.
    I buy in bulk, what if I have a bunch of oopses?
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

I was wondering what you were talking about and as I was poking around their site that "spin the wheel - win a prize" thing popped up.
    Clever. Good way to get you on a mailing list.
    Site seems to have "fair" prices and a decent selection so I tried - I won a free boresnake with purchase of a barrel. I don't need a barrel.

You won Free Bore Snake w/ Barrel Purchase!

Copy your coupon code and enter it into the Discount field at checkout. Free Bore Snake with the purchase of any Barrel

SASFBSM5BKVXAD3EFY
    Maybe someone else can use the code. Don't know if it's specific to me, or if anyone can use it.

Page 1077 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 775779771027106710731074107510761077107810791080108110871127117715772077 ... LastLast