Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where to buy AK47

What is the best place to buy an AK47 around Berks County? Somewhere around $300-$400 would be preferred.

I don't want a high end AK, but I would like to get a good deal on a quality AK.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Where to buy AK47

Best bang for your buck, go with a Romanian. Good price, around 300-350, for the quality.
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Berks County)

Well, lets see...

You can try Backwoods Outfitters in Columbia,Lancaster County,Tom usually has a few in stock. You want to look at the WASR-10's because they sometimes have canted front sight bases. He also has some used stuff occasionally- got both my AK's that way. Call him at 717-684-2017 and ask what's in stock.

You can call Trout Run at 717-738-2525 (?) and see what they have- they're in Ephrata.

I have heard that Guntraders on Rt. 61 has some milsurps, don't know if they stock AK's or not.

You can also go online at aimsurplus.com and get a WASR-10 shipped to your FFL for under $400 I believe.

Hope this helps.

(Berks County)

well for the 300 -400 range i know...well i hate to say it but cabellas has them new, gun traders bairly has anything, and gun gallery will be too much......i think i saw some at french creek outfitters a while ago but they were used.....gun shows would rpolly be the best place to get them....

(Berks County)

Smile Re: Where to buy AK47

If you find an AK at an online auction,I would be glad to do the paper work for you

(Lancaster County)

sniper country px is gonna be the best place - i highly recommend - just go to the website http://www.snipercountrypx.com/c-169...pe-rifles.aspx

they're located in pottstown. just give them a call to order and pick it up at the shop - they have a huge warehouse full of guns and all they have to do is pull the order - takes about 2-3 days. They'll give you the best price available.

trout run rarely has ak47's.

Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    sniper country px is gonna be the best place - i highly recommend - just go to the website http://www.snipercountrypx.com/c-169...pe-rifles.aspx

they're located in pottstown. just give them a call to order and pick it up at the shop - they have a huge warehouse full of guns and all they have to do is pull the order - takes about 2-3 days. They'll give you the best price available.

trout run rarely has ak47's.

Punisher
    never have dealt with them, but a big +1 so far for those prices

(Allegheny County)

The OP was a year ago. Did you ever find your AK? What did you get?

I'm thinking of selling my yugo m70 underfolder in furthaerance of my swithching sides on the AR/AK front to fund my AR build.

(Berks County)

Smile Re: Where to buy AK47

I should be getting a few Romanian AK's with bayonet and 2 30 rd mags in a couple weeks.Iam hoping I can get a few at the old price there has been a price increase from Century.
    Price should be around $400.00

(Berks County)

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am looking to buy a new or used AK47. I know there are many variations of the AK. I am looking for something basic and inexpensive.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have not used a rifle in more then thirty years. I used an M14 in basic training at Parris Island and Camp Lejeune in 1971, after that I was issued an M16.

I do not have much money to spend but I want to express my support of the second amendment by owning a firearm. Itís becoming more apparent every day that if we donít show active support of our rights by actively using them, we will soon lose them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast