Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Bucks County)

Default anti-gun meeting in Bucks Co.

Just wanted to let you all know Adina Lambert MA, a licensed psychologist, is holding a meeting to promote anti-gun regulations in Richboro.
    She says she supports the 2nd amendment but doesn't believe it applies to "killing machines" like the AK's & AR's because our founding fathers were referring to muskets & had no idea these other guns would ever be available.
    She wants, among other things,that:
    1. All guns owners be licensed the same way you need a license to drive a car.
    2. Pass a proficiency test before you can use a gun.
    3.Transfer title/ownership whenever a gun is traded or sold.
    She wants people to join her for a planning meeting for:
    "Community Committee to End Gun Violence
    Thursday, Jan. 17th at Northampton Free Public Library
    25 Upper Holland Rd, Richboro.
    RSVP at website http://www.civic.moveon.org/event/co...mmittee/136755

It would be nice if some or us, or even many of RSVP'd & reasonably voiced our views & opinions at this meeting.
    What are your thoughts ?
    Last edited by steelerfan; January 4th, 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    Jesus is Lord !

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: anti-gun meeting in Bucks Co.

I would attend but I doubt I would be able to bite my tongue long enough for them to finish spewing their misguided points across.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    I would attend but I doubt I would be able to bite my tongue long enough for them to finish spewing their misguided points across.
    I'm not sure they'd even hear you over the "BAAAHHHH! BAAAAAHHHHH! BAAAAAAHHH!"
    Safety is a good tool for tyrants; no one can be against safety.

Μολὼν λαβέ

(Pike County)

I wonder when does it start. Thursday is the day,when most people WORK, so I wonder who's gonna attend it.

And there should be enough of us to ask inconvenient questions, so we won't be easily shut.
    Je suis déplorable

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    I wonder when does it start. Thursday is the day,when most people WORK, so I wonder who's gonna attend it.
    It says 7pm, so I might be able to make it.

(Northampton County)

Question ideas:

"We need to ban banana clips so that children don't pick them up thinking that they're fruit. I mean, how sick are these gun manufacturers that they think it's OK to confuse people by making guns that look like food?"

"Shouldn't we make it illegal to have barrels over 2" long, so that people can't stack extra bullets to kill more people?"

"How can people shoot machine guns so fast since you have to load the bullets into the front of the barrel after every shot?"

"Can't we just make it illegal to shoot guns sideways, because you can't spray bullets with guns if they're right-side up?"

"I think it's very important to get that super dangerous AR-15s out of civilian hands... do you know how many elephants are poached in this country every year by those terrible poachers with their AR-15 mass murder machines? Think of those poor elephants everyone... Just one bullet from an AR-15 can kill such a beautiful creature. I mean, a deranged 30-bullet banana clip in an AR-15 could kill a whole herd of 40 or more elephants just by spraying them for less than a second with that horrible horrible gun! *start crying* Those poor elephants... they're endangered... and the AR-15's kill so many... *keeps crying*"

"I was looking at pictures of scary guns the other day. Did you know they make a gun where the barrel points backwards at the user? They really need to ban those!"

And my favorite:

"When are they going to ban bullets that curve after you shoot them? I them in a movie once and got really scared. I think they're the biggest problem we face right now!"
    Safety is a good tool for tyrants; no one can be against safety.

Μολὼν λαβέ

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by imperialism2024 View Post
    Question ideas:

"We need to ban banana clips so that children don't pick them up thinking that they're fruit. I mean, how sick are these gun manufacturers that they think it's OK to confuse people by making guns that look like food?"

"Shouldn't we make it illegal to have barrels over 2" long, so that people can't stack extra bullets to kill more people?"

"How can people shoot machine guns so fast since you have to load the bullets into the front of the barrel after every shot?"

"Can't we just make it illegal to shoot guns sideways, because you can't spray bullets with guns if they're right-side up?"

"I think it's very important to get that super dangerous AR-15s out of civilian hands... do you know how many elephants are poached in this country every year by those terrible poachers with their AR-15 mass murder machines? Think of those poor elephants everyone... Just one bullet from an AR-15 can kill such a beautiful creature. I mean, a deranged 30-bullet banana clip in an AR-15 could kill a whole herd of 40 or more elephants just by spraying them for less than a second with that horrible horrible gun! *start crying* Those poor elephants... they're endangered... and the AR-15's kill so many... *keeps crying*"

"I was looking at pictures of scary guns the other day. Did you know they make a gun where the barrel points backwards at the user? They really need to ban those!"

And my favorite:

"When are they going to ban bullets that curve after you shoot them? I them in a movie once and got really scared. I think they're the biggest problem we face right now!"
    If someone can pull this off with a serious face, that would be epic.

(Bucks County)

I'm ten minutes from there and I'm afraid of the same thing. I'm so fed up with these freaking dumb ass morons either too stupid to know they are asking for genocide or wanting to commit it. If I go I may tell someone off....

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I'm ten minutes from there and I'm afraid of the same thing. I'm so fed up with these freaking dumb ass morons either too stupid to know they are asking for genocide or wanting to commit it. If I go I may tell someone off....
    I don't have a problem discussing the topic with open minded people b/c I feel that I can educate them and dismiss a lot of myths about firearms and their owners. What I can't tolerate is someone that has already made up their mind and has filled it with so much junk that you can't fit logic or facts in there. But I digress...they probably view us the same way.

(Pike County)

Sounds like lots of fun. We have to figure out the list of questions to ask to make her look as foolish as possible and not forget to ask her what is barrel shroud
    Je suis déplorable

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast