Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: BlackDog Concealment

Nice looking gear, good features and guarantee, plus Made in PA. I'll definitely consider them for a rig I'll be buying shortly.

(Allegheny County)

Just ordered one for my Ruger SRC40c. Will update with a review as soon as I get it.

(Clinton County)

Not bad not bad. I have been waiting get some extra cash to order a IWB holster so I can start carrying. I was gonna go with the Fusionpac by Tactipac bc it doesn't require clips or straps.

My only worry with clips is how firm are they to ensure the holster doesn't move upon draw

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Two Fists View Post
    Just ordered one for my Ruger SRC40c. Will update with a review as soon as I get it.
    Got my holster yesterday, a lot quicker than I was expecting it. I haven't had a long time yet to thoroughly check it out and it is obviously not broken in yet but my first impression is "very nice". The leather is already very supple and the holster is very comfortable already. The gun sits in it very well and doesn't move around at all. There is the slightest bit of resistance when I draw which is a good thing and I think intended so that it doesn't slide out.

My only wish is that when Ordering I would have liked the option to switch out the steel clips with the kydex ones that they sell. I would have paid the extra money to have it come with that option. I think I'll probably order them and put them on myself.

(Dauphin County)

Just received my GuardDog OWB for a Glock 23 with 10 degree cant, .60 width (default), medium guard. I ordered it Wednesday night and it arrived Friday.

My first impression, this thing is exactly what I have been looking for. It has been a toss up between Raven, Bravo Concealment, and a few others. I am glad I found Blackdog. Plus he is a Pa company. Prices are extremely fair ($65 shipped). The pistol fits snuggly in the holster. You can feel the click as it seats. I’m sure it will loosen a little bit after the break in period. You will not have to worry about retention with this holster. It is adjustable too.

The holster is exactly the size it should be. I barely feel it on my hip (3 o’clock, Bravo concealment double mag 9 oclock). It rides a bit higher than my previous holster (leather Gould Goodrich) but I like it. It also conforms to the body more and hugs my side. Draw is easy and the 10 degree cant helps.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase. Fit, concealment, retention is exactly what I want. I have been holding off purchasing a kydex holster for years, and I’m glad I did. It’s always nice to be able to support a Pa company.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by USMC03TJ; December 30th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
    USMC 06-11:OEF, PAARNG 12-present

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12