Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Guns and Ammo DVD Pricing

I just recieved a DVD from Guns and Ammo (I'm a magazine subscriber). Along with the DVD there was a letter that the DVD is $9.95 and they would send me another every 2-3 months if I signed up. They also noted that future DVD prices would be "regular pricing" but I can't find what that actually means. Its not listed on the letter and I can't seem to find it on their website.

For $9.95 I think that this was a great DVD but don't want to get roped into paying 4 or 5 times that much.

Anyone know what the normal pricing is by any chance?

The DVD is entitled Tactical Readiness: Shooting in Realistic Environments. The instructor is Rob Pincus from Valhalla and runs about an hour long.

Again, I really enjoyed the DVD just don't want to get roped into paying high prices for future DVD's

Thanks
    -Walt

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Guns and Ammo DVD Pricing

If it works like the rest of the stuff like this. that DVD is the best of the bunch expect the rest to be half the quality and twice the price at least. not to mention getting out of your contract will be real difficult. There should be a way to decline there offer.

Quote Originally Posted by wwhite72082 View Post
    I just recieved a DVD from Guns and Ammo (I'm a magazine subscriber). Along with the DVD there was a letter that the DVD is $9.95 and they would send me another every 2-3 months if I signed up. They also noted that future DVD prices would be "regular pricing" but I can't find what that actually means. Its not listed on the letter and I can't seem to find it on their website.

For $9.95 I think that this was a great DVD but don't want to get roped into paying 4 or 5 times that much.

Anyone know what the normal pricing is by any chance?

The DVD is entitled Tactical Readiness: Shooting in Realistic Environments. The instructor is Rob Pincus from Valhalla and runs about an hour long.

Again, I really enjoyed the DVD just don't want to get roped into paying high prices for future DVD's

Thanks
    -Walt

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    If it works like the rest of the stuff like this. that DVD is the best of the bunch expect the rest to be half the quality and twice the price at least. not to mention getting out of your contract will be real difficult. There should be a way to decline there offer.
    There is. Since you didn't order the DVD, you are under NO obligation to pay for anything ! BTW they enclosed an envelope to return the DVD in, with no further obligation. I got mine today as well, but will be returning it after I finish watching it.

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeyDad View Post
    There is. Since you didn't order the DVD, you are under NO obligation to pay for anything ! BTW they enclosed an envelope to return the DVD in, with no further obligation. I got mine today as well, but will be returning it after I finish watching it.
    plus 1...........
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Berks County)

Yeah, it came with a return envelope with an opt out form. Not a big deal to return it, was just curios what the next one would cost.

In any case, I really did enjoy the DVD. I'm going to try and work some of the excersizes into my next range session.

What did everyone think of it?

(Pike County)

The total with shipping each is $26.10. I have 3 at this time, and they are god so far.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gf45acp View Post
    The total with shipping each is $26.10. I have 3 at this time, and they are god so far.
    Are they shipped every 2-3 months? I saw the special "coin" was due out every 2-3 months and assumed the DVD would ship at the same time.

If they are all as good as this one I wouldn't mind paying that price for them a couple of times per year, but certainly not once a month.

(Pike County)

I would say a bit quicker than that, my 3 came over 4-4.5 months. Let's call it every month and a half. Each came with the coin.

(Philadelphia County)

So they are worth the money, then ?? 'Cause this one looked pretty good to me.

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

(Pike County)

I have watched the first 2, 1. Combat Focus shooting and home defense tips and 2. shooting in realistic environments, booth where good. The third, Advance pistol handling, just came and I have not watched it yet. I found them to be informative, and have kept them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast