So, the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania states, in Section 21:

"The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned. "

Apparently, a few of my fellow citizens feel that their innate superiority allows them to ignore this fairly
explicit declaration of my civil rights and use each and every sad episode of mental illness + firearm as "an opportunity"
to further infringe my civil rights in order to either assuage their fears or to advance their political agenda.

My question involves what possible recourse I might have against the individuals who are
perpetrating this ongoing organized effort to suppress my Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

First, I'd like to know specifically who is involved in this abrogation of my Civil Rights.

If some catbox-liner tabloid can publish the names and addresses of legal firearms permit holders,
then I'm certainly entitled to similar information regarding those who contribute to the various
anti-civil rights organizations such as Handgun Control, the Democrat Party, etc...

Second, I'd like to know the potential for running these individuals through the treadmill of the US Court
system for attempting to violate my Civil Rights as defined by both the US and Pennsylvania Constitutions.

If nothing else, it would put the violators on the defensive and cause them to waste their resources defending their indefensible activities.

Comments?