Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Ever drawn your weapon?

I walked into a bar in PA and sat down ordered a beer and the girl next to me stuck up a conversation. Not 2 minutes later her husband (the local tough guy) walked in pointed at me and announced to the entire bar that he was going to kill me. Totally scared shitless I jumped up moved my strong side away from him and pulled my weapon. This asshat was about 12 feet from me. 95 percent of the patrons know I carry and were screaming nooooooo stoppppp not at me at the nut job who made the threat. Some of my friends rushed this guy pleading with him not to do anything stupid, he ain't like that, stand up guy, doesn't know, wife, blahh blahh etc... The nut had the most confused look on his face and never saw my pistol. It was out of the holster hammer back ready to go. It was down by my leg so he couldn't see it. Everyone behind me did. My friends calmed him down and he and his wife left. I ran into the same guy about two months later and he asked me if I would have shot him with the most cocky attitude ever. I asked him who told you I had a gun he said everyone. I looked him square in the face and told him I'm thinking about shooting you right now. He gives me a wide berth anytime I see him in town. I'm 5'11" 165 he's 6'4"ish 265 and has a record longer then my arm.

(Elk County)

One of my 1911s:

I'm not a good draw-er.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Wayne County)

I've drawn once. Not on humans, but on dogs. Posted it here

http://http://forum.pafoa.org/genera...g-leather.html
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    One of my 1911s:

I'm not a good draw-er.

Noah
    Idk...I think that looks like a glock...

(Chester County)

Exposed my owb and put my hand on my gun while yelling "get your dog off mine or I'm going to shoot it" is probably the closest I came.

Guy down the street is a dog hoarder he lost control of the 5 dogs he was trying to walk and his aggressive Dalmatian attacked me dog. I only to this threat after ripping his dogs jaws off of my dogs throat then ass 3 times. I tried hard to get his dogs taken unsuccessfully. But apparently the neighbors heard me yelling and all told me I should have shot it

(Washington County)

I have been carrying about 7 years now and nobody has seen my firearm in a threatening manner.

I am thankful for this.
    FOAC Member, NRA Member

(Northampton County)

When I was about 23-24 I was driving, at a light a honda was revving at me, I ignored it as I always do. Light turned green and I went like normal, he stalled. Next light 3 guys get out and surround my car yelling how I cheated at the race etc. I was ok until one of them opened my car door, in which case I willingly got out so I was in a better defensive position, my strong side was facing in the car. The 3 guys then circled me. I told them all to chill out, I wasnt trying to race and lets not let this get out of control. They thought yelling and screaming was a better idea. At that point I drew my pistol and held it at the low ready. They all put their hands up and backed up to their car.

Not sure if that was 100% the way to handle myself or not, but it happened very fast and I wasnt going to let myself be a victim while I had something made for defense.

I only had to pull mine while working so far. I pull mine out at least once a week and most pulls are with a strait finger. I have guns pulled on me at least a couple of times a month, to the point it dont even phase me anymore. My job doesent require me to carry so i dont have a 235 and most of the people i work with dont carry. So alot of times im just covering them.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    I only had to pull mine while working so far. I pull mine out at least once a week and most pulls are with a strait finger. I have guns pulled on me at least a couple of times a month, to the point it dont even phase me anymore. My job doesent require me to carry so i dont have a 235 and most of the people i work with dont carry. So alot of times im just covering them.

Could you explain this statement.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72
    Quote:

Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII

Could you explain this statement.
    If they have weapons pulled on them when im just out with them

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast