Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Regal Cinemas Warrington (Bucks) PA

Hey folks,

Has anyone here been to the Regal movie theater at PA-611 (Easton Road) and County Line Road? Do they have a "gun free" policy (posted signs, etc) or is CC ok there? I searched on this forum and couldn't find anything about this location.

http://www.regmovies.com/Theatres/Admittance-Procedures

Their general policies for Regal theaters is silent on the issue. I think they're primarily concerned with people sneaking food in or making bootleg videos.

Thanks for any advice you can offer. Should I decide to go there, I will make a report of my findings.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Regal Cinemas Warrington (Bucks) PA

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKlinger View Post
    Hey folks,

Has anyone here been to the Regal movie theater at PA-611 (Easton Road) and County Line Road? Do they have a "gun free" policy (posted signs, etc) or is CC ok there? I searched on this forum and couldn't find anything about this location.

http://www.regmovies.com/Theatres/Admittance-Procedures

Their general policies for Regal theaters is silent on the issue. I think they're primarily concerned with people sneaking food in or making bootleg videos.

Thanks for any advice you can offer. Should I decide to go there, I will make a report of my findings.
    FWIW, I CC'd there in the summer. I did not notice any signs, but then I didn't look very hard.

Bill

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wew3 View Post
    FWIW, I CC'd there in the summer. I did not notice any signs, but then I didn't look very hard.

Bill
    yeah same here. I don't remember any signs but also didn't look very hard. I rarely go to the movies anymore. I'll often wear an OC rig with a cover garment and uncover if the establishment seems okay once I scope it out. If you are concealed tho, I personally don't sweat it much.

(Bucks County)

The manager of the Regal is a gun owner and supports Carry. I have Oc'ed there. My wallet fell out onto the floor a year ago. I called the theater and asked if they found the wallet. They said that they did not locate the wallet. I wound up going into the theater a couple of days later and found the wallet sitting under the seat I was in. I told the manager that I had a ltcf and that I had to pay 45.00 to get another ltcf. After I told him that he comped me 10 movies for them not finding it. I did not expect that nor did I ask for that. We got into a long conversation about shooting and he told me how he loves guns.
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    The manager of the Regal is a gun owner and supports Carry. I have Oc'ed there. My wallet fell out onto the floor a year ago. I called the theater and asked if they found the wallet. They said that they did not locate the wallet. I wound up going into the theater a couple of days later and found the wallet sitting under the seat I was in. I told the manager that I had a ltcf and that I had to pay 45.00 to get another ltcf. After I told him that he comped me 10 movies for them not finding it. I did not expect that nor did I ask for that. We got into a long conversation about shooting and he told me how he loves guns.
    They do have a teeny tiny circle and slash "no guns" emblem stuck on the ticket booth window along with policies at the other Easton location (Wilson).

(Montgomery County)

Thanks, guys. I CC'd there without incident. No signs of any kind prohibiting carry. Again, just to be specific, this is the location at PA-611 and County Line Road in Warrington.

if you CC, nobody knows you are carrying, so it's a non issue I would think.

Went there yesterday and saw Zero Dark Thirty and had mine with me, no problems.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Orator View Post
    if you CC, nobody knows you are carrying, so it's a non issue I would think.

Went there yesterday and saw Zero Dark Thirty and had mine with me, no problems.
    I had no problems as well. But regardless of whether it's OC or CC, if an establishment has a posted no-gun policy, I understand that it is trespassing. It is also not a place I would give my business to. Therefore, I avoid anti-2A establishments whenever possible.

(Lehigh County)

We just seen Gangster squad sunday there didn't see any signs on the matter I carried.
    Have you called, faxed, or emailed your reps today!!!