Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Glock!

(Cumberland County)

Default Another Glock!

Can't pass it up any longer - think I'm getting a good deal? Glock 22. Police Trade in Gen 3 in what seller describes as excellent +, very little if any marks or wear. PD markings. They NIBX slide and barrel on some when they receive them, which this one has. So, like new Gen 3 model 22, nibx, pd marked $395 - sound good before I push button to buy - lol!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Another Glock!

How many mags?

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(York County)

Sound about right.
    I saw a few police trade in's for $380 at a show but the slides were well worn.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by thelemite View Post
    How many mags?
    only 1. additional mags $12. add night sites for $45. I am fine w/o night sites, but thought I'd get an additional mag seeing my 23 mags won't fit. i've wanted a nibx one and $395 seemed good for little to no wear, police trade?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    only 1. additional mags $12. add night sites for $45. I am fine w/o night sites, but thought I'd get an additional mag seeing my 23 mags won't fit. i've wanted a nibx one and $395 seemed good for little to no wear, police trade?
    If I didn't just buy one last week, I would pay that And get the mag!

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Lancaster County)

Buy several extra mags if you can! nice deal.

Cb

(York County)

If i wanted one, I would do that deal.

Police trade, police depts buy directly from glock and return all their old glocks. Glock reconditions them (not for cosmetics) and puts them out on the civilian market. Because of this, the cost to the dept is very minimal.

(Cumberland County)

Just sent saying I wanted it! I'm seeing used 22 nibx for $499 on several sites, some in very good, some gen 2's, so I think $395 is a good price. Especially now with inventories drying up.

(Cumberland County)

Talked to them today to pay - guy in shop said he would rate the grip/lower at 98% and slide at 99%. Police logo is shield on grips vs engraved, and it's Jackson County Sheriff ( hmm, Missouri/Texas/Oregon - so many Jackson County Sheriff - lol ). Got a couple extra 15 rounders for $12 each - can't beat that with a stick. Will post pictures when it arrives.

(York County)

Talked to them today to pay - guy in shop said he would rate the grip/lower at 98% and slide at 99%. Police logo is shield on grips vs engraved, and it's Jackson County Sheriff ( hmm, Missouri/Texas/Oregon - so many Jackson County Sheriff - lol ). Got a couple extra 15 rounders for $12 each - can't beat that with a stick. Will post pictures when it arrives.
    Sounds like a good deal. Who did you buy it from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast