Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lawrence County)

Question Manticore Arms Sig 556 products

Has anyone used Minticore Arms Sig 556 extended safety lever & or grip ? Are they any good ?I'm thinking of putting them on as the safety lever is a bit awkward.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Manticore Arms Sig 556 products

Quote Originally Posted by warpath9809 View Post
    Has anyone used Minticore Arms Sig 556 extended safety lever & or grip ? Are they any good ?I'm thinking of putting them on as the safety lever is a bit awkward.
    I bought the grip after another member here recommended it. It is amazing. I'd say 100x better than the factory grip.

Default Re: Manticore Arms Sig 556 products

My wife has both the grip and the mag release on her 556. The grip made a huge difference in the overall feel of the gun. For me it moved my hand closer to the mag release to the point where I could drop the mag easily with the regular release. For my wife who has much smaller hands, it still improved the feel of the gun for her and moved her hand into a better position to activate the mag release and the safety.

The extended button makes mag releases a breeze. I will warn you that there is some wobble from the new button that you can tighten up if it bothers you. It doesn't affect release of the mag in any way.

One item of note - the mag release works with every mag my wife has except for her Sig-branded mag. Her PMags and Lancer mags drop free without issue. The Sig mag required direct pressure on the button to get it to release. I haven't really taken the time to figure out why since my wife only has the one Sig mag.