Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Counter-petition to keep Piers Morgan out of UK ("UK:"we don't want him")

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/2...esnt-want-him/

Following a groundswell of support in the US for demands to expel Piers Morgan from the country and deport him back to the UK over his views on US gun controls, it seems that any return home for the chatshow host would not be greeted warmly by everyone.

The White House has yet to respond to an online petition calling for the TV presenter to be marched to the nearest American exit, but it hasn’t stopped UK citizens from launching a pre-emptive strike against any such move.

The petition to “Keep Piers Morgan in the USA” had nearly 400 signatures by Wednesday lunchtime, far from the 25,000 signature threshold necessary to prompt a White House response.

That's gotta be tough.....nobody wants the POS.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Counter-petition to keep Piers Morgan out of UK ("UK:"we don't want him")

Haha. You have to love it, even his home country doesnt want him back. That is CLASSIC. But the fact they started their own counter petition to keep him out, PRICELESS.

Default Re: Counter-petition to keep Piers Morgan out of UK ("UK:"we don't want him")

Maybe RT needs him?
    I talk jibberoush. pay attention.

(Mercer County)

Anyone have the link to toss the slimy brit out of the USA? I'll sign it. Hell, I didn't know there was one or I would have signed it already.
    You can't fix stupid....... So I try to ignore Liberals!

Now this is hilarious....who says the Brits don't have a sense of humor?

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Finster View Post
    Anyone have the link to toss the slimy brit out of the USA? I'll sign it. Hell, I didn't know there was one or I would have signed it already.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

(Northampton County)

Send him to the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea. I hear they have great gun control there, the government makes sure the press is fair and accurate, and the entire population is equally wealthy. Liberal paradise?
    Safety is a good tool for tyrants; no one can be against safety.

Μολὼν λαβέ