Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Anybody venture to a gun store lately?

I was off work today because I had some dental work done. I decided to go to Gander Mountain and a local shop to witness the panic buying. The parking lots were full. The only ARs left were 22 LR ones. Gander did have AE 223. No AR mags in sight anywhere. I purchased 4 Pmags Monday from Cabelas for $15 each since I only had 2 and I've been wanting to get more. 4 just sold on GunBroker for $200. It's amazing the impact one whack job's actions can have on everybody.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Anybody venture to a gun store lately?

Kings shooting supply is completely wipedout of every rifle including hunting rifles. They are close to being wiped out of everything. Insight firearms in norristown has a notice on they website. I believe all guns stores will be out of all guns by next week. Maybe earlier.

(Dauphin County)

My buddy called me wednesday and said if I needed mags or another AR to get it quick. He went to Trops, Kinsleys, and Lanco Tactical in etown and said if they weren't sold out of pmags, they only had a couple left. And the ARs were dwindling fast. I stopped at Staudts in hbg and the had one AR left, 0 pmags, and 1 Troy mag (iirc) that sold while I was there.

(Dauphin County)

I stopped at my LGS yesterday to pick up a vintage collectible gun I bought online and another back from the gunsmith. Shop was very busy, has been since Election Day but picked up even more after 12/14. He's had to go to his wholesaler every day for the last four to pick up product. Bumper year for gun shops. Maybe not so much next year....
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

(York County)

I stopped in at Atlantic tactical in New Cumberland this afternoon to pick up a few things for my son-in-law,they were very busy and only saw 3 ebr's on the shelf.

Hokkmike Guest

My LGS was swamped. Although people seemed to walk by an apparently unnoticed Chinese SKS.

Ammo is next. Wanna talk serious shortage?

If only ALL OF THESE people would exert their political influence. Maybe we would be all right!

(Butler County)

I was in one today. Ammo shelves were bare of AR and AK ammo. He did have 3 AR mags, but they were 10 rounders. Someone will probably buy them too. One H&K semi left. No other semi rifles in the shop. Phone rang 3 times while I was there. People looking for stuff. My buddy was in a different shop yesterday. Same thing. No semi's, maybe a couple boxes of ammo and they're probably gone by now. It's a bad time to try to buy a gun.

(Butler County)

i called a couple today, no one had p mags except one little shop. i asked him how much and he said to just come up. he is usually has no clue on prices and sells really cheap, i got there and they were $40 each...no thanks

(Delaware County)

Has anyone been to a range/gun store lately? Was thinking about going tomorrow morning to shoot.
    Freedom, Reason, Peace

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJefferson View Post
    Has anyone been to a range/gun store lately? Was thinking about going tomorrow morning to shoot.
    With millions of new (potentially novice) shooters out there going to try out their new gun at the range - I think I'll wait a while before going back. I get all freaked out when I see all those holes at the range in places that make you say - "WTF?". Until last year - I had never actually witnessed a ND at the range. Then I did one day - right in the stall next to me - gave me a flippin' heart attack.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast