Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: need advise

(Franklin County)

Default need advise

i have a loved one being released from jail for a misdeanor charge coming to live with me i have lock up all my firearms inventory them give a list to probation dept and sign a statement saying i will not give acess to those firearms to the parolee. i also have a LTCF how will this work if the parole officer does a check on the parolee and im cc or oc or if he visit my home.need some adivise how to proceed with this thanks:

(Tioga County)

Default Re: need advise

The best answer is to ask the PO. I suspect that as long as it is either locked up or on your person you should be OK. but ASK! Locked up with a key lock might not works as the loved one could get access to the key. your going to need a combo lock I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by kilroyhunter View Post
    i have a loved one being released from jail for a misdeanor charge coming to live with me i have lock up all my firearms inventory them give a list to probation dept and sign a statement saying i will not give acess to those firearms to the parolee. i also have a LTCF how will this work if the parole officer does a check on the parolee and im cc or oc or if he visit my home.need some adivise how to proceed with this thanks: