Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default A fun week at Tanner's

I stopped by Tanner's yesterday to look for a holidat gift for the wife. She's been wanting to start carying and none of my firearms suited her. serendipitously, theyhad just gotten a delivery of S&W J-frames, and I was able to decide between a 442 and the now discontinued 438. I went with the 438 because having and accesible hammer is not a bad thing.

Junior told me that Monday was their busiest day ever. They almost completely sold out all of their ARs and he had stocked up after the election. This was probably the only revolver they had sold this week.

Whiile I ws there, I noticed a used DSA SA-58 on the rack. Took a quick look and was a little concerned about all of the obvious "Upgrades", so I passed on it. Did some research last night and realized that all of the upgrades were available from DSA, so it wasn't some massive Tapco-fucking. The price was good, so I popped back in today and picked it up.

The optic was just sitting on my desk, so I stuck it on the rail for the picture.. Rifle started as a DSA SA-58MC and has about $400 in upgrades, plus it came with a bag of magazines and spare parts. Got it for a great price. It's nice that Junior is always willing to work price with reliable customers.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: A fun week at Tanner's

Nice new additions!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    I stopped by Tanner's yesterday to look for a holidat gift for the wife. She's been wanting to start carying and none of my firearms suited her. serendipitously, theyhad just gotten a delivery of S&W J-frames, and I was able to decide between a 442 and the now discontinued 438. I went with the 438 because having and accesible hammer is not a bad thing.

Junior told me that Monday was their busiest day ever. They almost completely sold out all of their ARs and he had stocked up after the election. This was probably the only revolver they had sold this week.

Whiile I ws there, I noticed a used DSA SA-58 on the rack. Took a quick look and was a little concerned about all of the obvious "Upgrades", so I passed on it. Did some research last night and realized that all of the upgrades were available from DSA, so it wasn't some massive Tapco-fucking. The price was good, so I popped back in today and picked it up.

The optic was just sitting on my desk, so I stuck it on the rail for the picture.. Rifle started as a DSA SA-58MC and has about $400 in upgrades, plus it came with a bag of magazines and spare parts. Got it for a great price. It's nice that Junior is always willing to work price with reliable customers.

I almost got one of those and then went with an M1A instead. Give us a range report! And let us know how it preforms with optics. It looks like you may need a cheek riser
    "All we have is a temporary bill of privileges" - George Carlin

(Bucks County)

Tanner's is an excellent shop and I am glad I live close bay. Have been in a couple times since the Show in Warrington and haven't been able to get close to the counter. Missed out on a 38 Police Special I had been eyeing because of this.

Good luck with your purchases!

(Bucks County)

I was in there last Sat., Dec 15th & picked up a S&W M&P 15 OR before they were all gone & at a great price, thanks Ray !
    I threw on a Truglo red dot for the photo.
    It's my wife's Christmas present to me, what a gal !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jesus is Lord !