Deviating from the topic of the week for a minute here...

Has anyone dealt directly with XS sights? I've run into a problem with them. Here's the short(ish) version of what happened:

• I ordered a set of Big Dots for an M&P from CtD
  • I took them to a gunsmith since I don't have a vise. The front sight slipped out of the dovetail REALLY easily. The smith told me to call XS and arrange for a replacement since he didn't think loctite would work
  • I called XS and they assured me that loctite would do the trick and not to worry
  • I went back to the smith and relayed the info. He was skeptical, but installed it anyway
  • I waited a couple days so that the loctite would bond. I went to the range and by round 150, the front sight had shifted. When I got home, I was able to push it off with barely any pressure
  • I phoned XS, they told me to ship it back
  • I shipped it back and after about two weeks called them to find out if they'd received it. They said they had not.
  • I emailed them a copy of the delivery confirmation and tracking. Someone called me a couple hours later to say that they made a mistake earlier and that they would send me a new sight just as soon as they get a new shipment
  • A few weeks later and with no sight in the mail, I emailed them again. They'd been busy at an event and forgot to send it. One would be in the mail tomorrow.
  • Two weeks later, and still no sight, I emailed them again. I was told this time that they'd had a server crash and lost all the customer information. They asked me to send a copy of my receipt as proof of purchase. I sent it.
  • Two weeks later, and STILL NO SIGHT, I emailed them again to ask if they planned on ever sending me a new sight. That was a couple days ago. Still no response.

Just to give an idea of the length of time here, I ordered the sight from CtD on 15 September and it was delivered back to XS on 01 October.

I'm not sure what to do now -- other than to never buy another XS sight. Even if they returned my original sight to me, I can't do an exchange at CtD since their return period is only 90 days.

I have the feeling that I'm SOL.