Ok enough, All I see of late is the bull crap about gun control. Gun Free Zones are an open inventation to be a victim as the criminal element know there is no threat and do as he/she wishes. We need to start teaching our kids the values and fear I myself and other grew up with in the 50's and 60's. Our nation is going to hell one day at at time and that time is running out. Our young people no longer understand what life and respect mean. WHY BECAUSE!!! Parents are to busy trying to please instead of teaching them right from wrong. Buying video game that teach death and distruction.
Our streets are over run with drugs and gangs that will kill you if you look at someone wrong, theves that will kill you for the last nickle in your pocket. We as a nation have failed over all. our founders gave us many rights to make our lives the best in the world, yet its becoming meaningless as those that cry loudest couldn't even tell you the first thing about Constitution and the Bill Of Rights that our country is built on. Everyone needs to start to understand that your freedom is in danger as our nation is slowly falling apart. True American Pride is becoming lost. WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TO LATE AND SAVE NOT ONLY YOUR FREEDOM BUT YOUR NATION!!

And yes I have LTCF and I carry everywhere aloud by law for my own saftey and those around me. I pray strongly never to need it... EVER. But if I do, I shall not be a victim.

I welcome your comments and please share this with others, and just maybe we can start waking up the minds of the ignorent and lessor educated idoits that fail to see what is front of thier faces. To do nothing is an open inventation for our end as a free nation.