Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Black Rifle Run Started?

Was just on Davidson's Gun Genie looking at S&W, Colt, Bushmaster AR style rifles in 223 and not one available. Not one. This site used to have plenty of stock. Is this showing a run before a ban or other control comes down?
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

Default Re: Black Rifle Run Started?

I thought this thread was gonna be about an OC get together jog with evil black rifles
    and to the dust you shall return

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    Was just on Davidson's Gun Genie looking at S&W, Colt, Bushmaster AR style rifles in 223 and not one available. Not one. This site used to have plenty of stock. Is this showing a run before a ban or other control comes down?
    Eh, I guess itll be the same 1994 all over again?

People who already have one or whatever "Assault" rifle they have should focus on more mags and parts and not another rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by brownman View Post
    I thought this thread was gonna be abou an OC get together jog with evil black rifles
    could you even imagine? A bunch of us with black rifles... running? It would be instant chaos, lmao.
    But seriously, trying to get people here to a meet is like herding cats... that are on fire.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Bucks County)

I was down at Tanner's within an hour after they opened yesterday. I saw the entire counter laid out with paperwork and customers filling them out. I saw I think one customer with a handgun purchase - and then all I saw was M&P and Stag boxes being walked out from the back room - including my neighbor who apparently just got his (I smiled at him as he recognized me and I said - "welcome to the club"). I'm pretty darn sure a run has started. I just sold my second vehicle and to be honest - I don't need any more, but with the threat of a ban - I've got 15k of free cash to burn, and right now it's looking like the best investment is to park it in black rifles instead of equities being manipulated by the Federal Reserve. The way I look at it - someday that $1k black rifle will hyper-inflate just like the Colt Python - you know, the ones in the used counter with the price tags that make you say - "WTF????"
    Last edited by galvanni; December 16th, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

(Lehigh County)

I wanted to buy some cz 75 16rnd mags last night and looked online every site I went to had them in stock . I figured I wait till today and by the time I went back to the site they were sold out and so were most of the sites I looked at last night. If you had anything on your wish list I would get it soon .

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by galvanni View Post
    I was down at Tanner's within an hour after they opened yesterday. I saw the entire counter laid out with paperwork and customers filling them out. I saw I think one customer with a handgun purchase - and then all I saw was M&P and Stag boxes being walked out from the back room - including my neighbor who apparently just got his (I smiled at him as he recognized me and I said - "welcome to the club"). I'm pretty darn sure a run has started. I just sold my second vehicle and to be honest - I don't need any more, but with the threat of a ban - I've got 15k of free cash to burn, and right now it's looking like the best investment is to park it in black rifles instead of equities being manipulated by the Federal Reserve. The way I look at it - someday that $1k black rifle will hyper-inflate just like the Colt Python - you know, the ones in the used counter with the price tags that make you say - "WTF????"
    I was there also, The PICS was taking about an hour to get into.
    Guess almost everyone believes a ban may be coming. But if so many are so worried about, what can they do to stop it?
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Lancaster County)

If that many people seem to be buying guns, them there might still be so hope.
    The more gun owners that will be counted as voters will make the polatitions take notice.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    Eh, I guess itll be the same 1994 all over again?

People who already have one or whatever "Assault" rifle they have should focus on more mags and parts and not another rifle.

could you even imagine? A bunch of us with black rifles... running? It would be instant chaos, lmao.
    But seriously, trying to get people here to a meet is like herding cats... that are on fire.
    Oh it will be worse than 94, there will be no grandfafather clause, no new rifles with sporting features etc etc. That's if it happens, we must fight this one real hard.

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Oh it will be worse than 94, there will be no grandfafather clause, no new rifles with sporting features etc etc. That's if it happens, we must fight this one real hard.
    Talk of now is it is NOT retroactive. Not that that makes it any better.

This must be fought tooth and nail.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/194...next-year.html
    Last edited by ShooterInPA1; December 16th, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Lancaster County)

I know that no one can say for sure just the wording or what the real terms would be IF a ban would be enacted, but was wondering if a run would couse big back orders, would orders be filled or just cancelled?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast