Utah Non-Resident Carry Permit Course

Date: Saturday, 4/5 Time: 11:00AM

Over the past month or so several of us have be discussing our desire to get the Utah non-resident carry permit. It allows you to carry in a few additional states even if you have your PA and a FL non-resident permit. Well it has taken a few weeks to get setup but we finally have something organized. We have a Utah Non-Resident Carry Permit course setup for April in Delaware County. Now all we need are 15 or 20 great students for Jeff to teach.

We have arranged to utilize the excellent classroom and range facilities at DoubleAction Indoor Range in Yeadon, PA. I think that I have included all of the important details below but if you have any questions please contact either Jeff or myself. Our contact information is listed below.

Description:
A State of Utah Certified Firearms Instructor will provide the class room instruction following the state specified curriculum and range time required by the State of Utah for each student applicant for the Utah Concealed Firearms Permit. Each student will be provided with a copy of the Utah application. The instructor will provide instruction and advice on properly completing the application as per Utah requirements. The State of Utah requires a finger print card that must be included with each application. Each student will be finger printed at the range on the day of the course.

Instructor:
Jeff Goldberg
Certified Firearms Instructor
Telephone: 610-458-5688
E-mail: jsg525@earthlink.net
Organizer:
Don Sherman
E-mail: desherman@rcn.com
Telephone: 610-220-8729

611 Industrial Park Drive
Yeadon Industrial Park
Yeadon, Pa.19050

Fees
Course Fee: $50 per student – Paid directly to the instructor
Range Fee: $25 per student – Paid directly to the range
Finger Prints: $10 per student – Collected with course payment

Details
Ammo: Each student to purchase required ammo at the range
Targets: Purchased by the students at the range
Handgun: Furnished by each student
Ears & Eyes: All students must have proper hearing and eye protection which will be furnished by each student or can be rented from the range.

We only have a limited number of seats for the course so we request that you RSVP with either Don or Jeff. Contact info listed above.[/I]

All range rules and regulations will be followed!

Utah web site: http://bci.utah.gov/CFP/CFPHome.html

We would like to thank Mike & Dave of DoubleAction Indoor Range for their support of our efforts to organize this course.