Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Targetmaster

Default Re: Targetmaster

Quote Originally Posted by glocking26 View Post
    Yep I just left there and seen that. The place is still a zoo. What a gold mind.
    Mike
    More like Gold digger...

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Re: Targetmaster

I bought a LCR 38 SP Crimson Trace Laser 10 days ago and a PX Storm .40S&W yesterday at Targetmaster. Each time I dealt with different salespeople and one time was on a Friday evening.
    Both experiences were very good.
    I can say that first they had the guns in inventory. They answered all my questions and as far as ammo pricing (Federal Hydra-Shok), when it is all set and done they seem in par with most online business when you figure shipping cost in.
    About the shooting range, they have 3,000 members so yes it gets ugly to get in.

(Delaware County)

After refusing to go back after being mistreated and screwed multiple times I went back last night to pick up a few firearms I'd purchased at auction. Long story short they made you go to TM for transfers. $35 per firearm although for multiple firearms all they do is jot down another serial number on the form.

Anyway, there was an older gentleman there who the sales clerks seemed to know well based on their conversation it appeared the guy was a regular. He was looking at ARs. A Windham Weaponry (former Bushmaster manufacturer) the price was $1599.99 and a Colt for $1999.99. The clerk was really pushing the Colt claiming it was what he used in the military and it had far superior fit and finish and it was milspec. I couldn't keep myself from laughing. I know Colts have a premium based on their name and I am not knocking their quality but to me they both are very similar in fit and finish. If that's how they treat their regulars then I will never be one.

The highlight of the night was when everyone's favorite Tommy made an appearance. He came out of the back bitching at one of his employees for not selling the $70 Colt 30rd mags that were there for 1 day although he kept saying they've been there for 2 days. It's always worth a few laughs when he's there ragging his employees.

(Chester County)

I've started going there the day after Xmas bought a HKP30 and some extra mags, for$35 a pop they seem to have ammo mostly handgun they won't sell 5.56 in bulk unless you but an AR out Mini 14 , of course now they have neither. The good thing They're not saying there's a limit on ammo to Shoot unlike other ranges, but when I saw USGI 30 rd mags for $ 70. I'm like screw that

(Delaware County)

Just got back from Target Master, Shocked to see a Gen 4 Glock 19 selling for $699. Cash $723 for Credit. Nut's walk out laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Big5 View Post
    Just got back from Target Master, Shocked to see a Gen 4 Glock 19 selling for $699. Cash $723 for Credit. Nut's walk out laughing.
    That is ridiculous. Guess I won't be going there anytime ever.

(Philadelphia County)

Haven't had a good experience in my two trips to them. I asked them about a tlr-1 and the price was super inflated. Gave me a pice of $135 if I paid cash like they where doing me a favor. Not really how I want to do business.
    "No, I am not a great shot, but I shoot often" - Teddy Roosevelt

(Delaware County)

I just picked up a glock 19 gen3 brand new for $539.00 less then 2 weeks ago. from Targetmaster. They had the 19 gen4 when I was there and if I am not mistaken I think it was $599.00 or $619.00 but I am not sure as I did not want the gen4. When I wanted to pick mine up the only other store that had them in the Philly and Delco area was Millers sporting goods but they wouldnt give me a price over the phone so I just went to Targetmaster. $699.00 wow thats ridiculous even for Targetmaster.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

I never understood why so many folks are in there buying stuff. I will say as I overhear conversations, it seems like a lot of them are new to firearms. I have never seen even a decent price on guns in that shop and they don't carry anything that no one else has. Just can't understand it...
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Chester County)

I went there to shoot some pistol today since I couldn't get to my outdoor range before it closed. $70 for Colt Magazines....

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast