Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Office party

(Monroe County)

Default Office party

Had our office Christmas party in NYC (I commute there 4 days a week ) We did our secret santa and my present was a giant Suduko book and a two year subscription to guns and ammo magazine! Funny thing it was a co-worker/friend who is pretty much an anti but knows that I am into guns. He even wants to go to the range with me when he visits PA. Just thought I would pass that story on.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Office party

Every anti I've taken to the range I think about 5 now, has fired more ammo than seems humanly possible in 15 minutes once they get the safety run down. Stay with them in the booth. AI think they are anti because they are afraid of themselves

(Lebanon County)

Something that goes unmentioned, I also have seen people's opinions about guns completely turned around after firing one, or actually seeing them for themselves.

Harford County (Orig Harrisburg, PA), Maryland

I think that alot of antis have their views shaped that way because of the media. If you get them out and show them that firearms and shooting sports can be fun and enjoyable hobbies and not just for nutjobs that shoot up schools, their views quickly change.

Good job, I hope you take them up on the request to go shooting! The more people that are educated about firearms, the less believe only what the media tells them.

(Chester County)

Very nice.

On a related note, I just had a co-worker (vaguely anti) come in to my office and ask me how to get a concealed carry license.

Long story short, we're going to pick his up next week, then off to the range to test fire guns, then to the shop for him to pick out a carry gun.

It's always surprising how they act the first time you get them on the firing line -- everyone always seems to have a great time, no matter how anti, and they always ask to go again.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.