Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Shyda's Gun Shop-Lebanon County

To anyone and everyone who has not yet done business with Shyda's Gun shop, I emplore you to give them a try. I am currently working in Afghanistan as a contractor and I have been purchasing a few different types of weapons in the past 6-8 months through gunbroker.com. I live about 30 minutes from Shyda's so I decided to have the sellers send my guns to Shyda's. They have even been willing to hold my weapons for almost 6-7 months until I return home again. They have an awesome staff with knowledgable people who are only some of the best I've dealt with. They even helped my mother pick out her first handgun for concealed carry when she gave me a ride to pick up mine. I hope you get a chance to give them your business. They won't let you down.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Shyda's Gun Shop-Lebanon County

I never visited but I placed a phone order for some M&P .22 magazines that no one else had in stock at the time but they did. Even though it was a small order they were so friendly and nice to deal with. I may even take the hour car ride out to see them. Customer service is a big factor to me and places like Shyda's will get my business !

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by slvjp View Post
    I never visited but I placed a phone order for some M&P .22 magazines that no one else had in stock at the time but they did. Even though it was a small order they were so friendly and nice to deal with. I may even take the hour car ride out to see them. Customer service is a big factor to me and places like Shyda's will get my business !
    It's definitely worth the trip. It's less than 10 minutes off the Lebanon exit on the Turnpike.

(Lancaster County)

Shyda's is a great shop. I've been doing business with them for years. Their prices are fair and they have decent customer service.

The only complaint I had over the years was that they barely had a used gun selection. This year, they have done great work adding to it. I also like that the used guns aren't mixed with new guns as I almost exclusively purchase used firearms.

I always stop by when I'm in the area.